When we were searching for a place to stay in Aruba, we were instantly drawn to the Bucuti & Tara beach resort. Why? Because it's an adults-only resort. It was a perfect experience starting with our friendly greeting from Frank.When we entered the lobby, we were treated to a cool towel and complimentary champagne. The orientation by Francisco was very informative.
Each of the staff members were friendly and helpful. They made us feel welcome with their smiling faces and friendly greetings.
We stayed in the Tara suites and the view from our balcony was beautiful. The room was clean and the humidifiers in the room along with the air conditioner kept it at a comfortable temperature. We dined at the Tara breakfast buffet every day except one, when we ate at the Elements. Both places were delicious and had a good variety to choose from. I like how Deborah, the resort manager would come around every morning during breakfast speaking to everyone.
We also paid for the Honeymoon package and it was well worth it. The Romantic dinner by the beach was really nice. We couldn't do the exclusive Bucuti & Tara Sweetheart Sunset Sail because it was only offered on Wednesdays and we wouldn't be there (The sail is part of the honeymoon package). There was an additional sail added on Friday because the one for Wednesday was sold out but we had to miss out on that one as well because we had pictures scheduled. Madeline was so accommodating. She was trying to find a way to make it happen. She called the photographer to see if he could reschedule but no go. She ended up scheduling us on another sunset sail for a different day.
If you're looking for some couple time, this is the place. They have a movie on the beach on Thursdays and Sundays... very romantic cuddling time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach