We always have a long tick list of holiday requirements and Bucuti ticks them all and so much more ! Pristine beaches with glorious sunsets,superb restaurant, quiet rooms,comfy beds,good showers, swimming pool ,umpteen sunloungers,welcoming staff etc etc. After our 10 hour flight we were welcomed by Chris who after a champagne reception quickly guided us to our room which was always kept spotless .Soon we were walking on the talcum powder beach .we ate in the Elements Restaurant with Ricardo explaining the iPad menu .The food was delicious so we ate there every night watching the sunset.we have stayed in many 5 star hotels and Bucuti beats the lot! The staff are extremely friendly and happy happy happy .Deborah the resort manager greeted us everyday to ensure that we were happy with everything . Both areas of beach are pristine and not crowded .Covers for the sunloungers are provided along with beach towels. Even the parasol covers were changed regularly. Nice little touches like cool towels and fresh fruit made the pleasure of sitting in the sun even greater ! No wonder guests return . One thing we did not expect was watching a nest of turtles hatching- we were so lucky to see this right on the beach.amazing!
We would like to mention the staff personally but there are just too many.The ambience is wonderful and they live up to their deserved reputation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach