Our entire experience was amazing, from the time we booked with Beach Bum Vacation, and Sarah, to the week spent at Bucuti.
First of all, everything was well planned out by Sarah, and she consistently stayed in touch so we knew exactly what to expect. The transportation from the airport, to the hotel was as expected. Frank greeted us, and he is an absolute joy, and obviously loves his job. We had used advanced check in, as a recommendation from Sarah, so we immediately were given a tour of the facilities and our room.
The beach here is absolutely wonderful. Bucuti only has just over 100 rooms, so there is not a lot of people scrambling for beach chairs and tents. There is always one available. The beach is virtually unused, and extremely serene. We got to know Ms Karen, and the beach bar, and she was wonderful.
The food at Elements was very good, for both breakfast and lunch. The concierge helped us with reservations for De Palm Island. All in all, this is a first class resort. We stayed in the Tara side, so we were overlooking the beach. The staff was all very friendly and helpful.
It's a great place to stay, for adults only. And it's just a small taxi ride to downtown or high rise area for more restaurants and nightlife. We are already talking about making the next reservations to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach