My husband and I spent 9 nights in Bucuti June 2014. It is certainly a long journey from Ireland to Aruba but on arrival late in the evening we were made to feel very welcome and the glass of bubbly certainly helped! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Bucuti and the long journey was more than worth it.
The staff were incredibly friendly throughout the resort and we felt right at home. The atmosphere in the hotel is very relaxing and romantic. The location of Bucuti is on the most beautiful stretch of beach. It's breathtaking. We spent most of our time by the beach and at no stage were there issues getting loungers at any stage during the day. This is the sort of thing that makes Bucuti such a relaxing place.
Daily on the beach ice cold towels and fruit would be handed out to guests on the beach and this was a lovely touch and provided a welcome cooling down.
We ate lunch several times at bucuti and there is plenty of choice on the menu. Cocktail list is extensive and we enjoyed working our way through them! Breakfast was excellent - plenty of choice available and it was all very tasty.
We stayed in a Tara Suite which was super. The room was really lovely and we thought it was fantastic to have our room practically on the beach. Wi Fi worked perfectly for our entire stay. Room cleaning was consistent and flawless.
We used the gym facilities a few times and it is an excellent hotel gym with all necessary equipment including a great selection of free weights.
All in all we adored our time in Bucuti and loved Aruba in general - it's certainly a slice of paradise. We will definitely return to Aruba and we wouldn't consider staying anywhere else but Bucuti.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach