We stayed at the Bucuti and Tara for our anniversary (first time in Aruba) and I must say I was very impressed.
Check-In: Was quick and easy. We were checked in by a very pleasant young man who offered us champagne and promptly answered all our questions. Within a minute of being there we were also introduced to a lovely woman who we presume was the manager. She welcomed us to the resort with a smile.
Room: We stayed at a standard Bucuti room. Even though I didn't see any of the Tara suites, I was glad we didn't opt for the more expensive room as the standard room was more than we could ask for. I initially found the television in the bathroom a bit over the top, but soon I found myself turning it on and listening to the news during my morning shower.
Beach: The beach is as wonderful as everyone says it is and never packed with people. The water is gorgeous and the sand is soft and white. The chairs are very high quality and the hotel provides towels along with chair covers so no need for binder clips to hold the towels in place! The ladies who served us at the sand bar were absolutely lovely. As mentioned here by others, I never received cold towels and/or frozen fruits while on the beach. Not a big deal, but I think management should be aware of the inconsistencies with that particular beach amenity.
Breakfast: Every day was a new experience. I loved their "special of the day" which consisted of a local favorite which varied day to day. They also had bacon, sausages, eggs, donuts, breads, pancakes, french toast, fruits, hams, cheeses, yogurts, coffee, tea, water, juice, etc. I can't speak on the breakfast at Elements as we only ate at the Tara during our stay. The lady who greeted us everyday at breakfast was very sweet and always had a big smile on her face. She was one of our favorite people and on our last day we said our goodbyes with a great big hug :) We also enjoyed chatting with the manager who would come by the breakfast area everyday to say hello to everyone.
Frank: The hotel's superstar for sure! He greeted us with a smile and was always ready to help out with bags or with a taxi.
Restaurant: We dined at Elements a couple of times and even did the sunset romantic dinner which was lovely. Ricardo was our server and we really enjoyed talking to him. He even remembered us and stopped by our table on another day just to say hello. The food at Elements was good and sometime great-it all depends on what you order.
Overall: The best service we have ever received anywhere. We were very happy to have chosen Bucuti for an unforgettable Aruba experience.
Tip: Do your research and make sure to ask questions at check-in about tours and other activities to do during your stay. Most of the staff seems to leave by 8pm so try to make any payments before that time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach