There is a reason why this hotel is ranked so high. It is a great hotel. Everything worked perfectly. We never had an issue. The rooms are nice and spacious. The staff is INCREDIBLE. Everyone is so nice and eager to help. Checking in was even fun. They joked around with us and gave us sparkling wine and reusable water bottles while they checked us in.
The reusable water bottles were a big part of the hotel because this is an incredibly eco-friendly hotel. There are many water coolers for you to refill your water. It's just a good feeling staying at a really nice hotel that actually is looking to reduce damage to the environment.
And let's not forget about the beach. It's beautiful. Like most hotels, you do have to get out there a bit early to get the best lounge chairs at the beach, but chairs are always available and there really is no "bad seat." We had our own private area.
The best part of the beach is that it is away from the more commercial area of Aruba. The beach is quieter, less traffic, less loud tourists. And the beach is literally just steps away from the hotel.
There is a great little restaurant at the beach that has free breakfast. Very good. The food there is consistently good.
The hotel is also just a short walk away from a some retail stores and restaurants. We really did not find much of a need to ever leave the grounds except to go to a few different restaurants based on recommendations.
We loved walking on the beach at night and always felt safe. The bar outside at night was chill but fun. This is a great hotel. Anyone going to Aruba should absolutely focus on staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach