We stayed at Bucuti from July 27- Aug 3- it was not long enough! This hotel surpassed all of our expectations!
Checkin: We were first greeted by Frank (the doorman) he has to be the friendliest doorman in Aruba. He was the first face we saw and gave the hotel a great first impression right from the start. We were then brought into the front desk area to checkin and were given cold towels and a glass of champagne- nice touch! The staff was friendly and very welcoming. Because we did advanced checkin from home we were brought straight to our room.
Room: We stayed in the Tara Suite/ocean view- what a beautiful view, it really takes your breath away. The person who brought us to our room also gave us a tour of the property and explained all the ins and outs of the resort and room (I wish I could remember his name)
The Beach: Beautiful beach and not crowded. We were always able to get a chair without a problem. The beach was very relaxing and quiet- having been to other beaches in Aruba this is plain and simple, the best beach on the island. As a bonus, we got to see turtles hatch on the beach and assist them into the ocean, what an amazing experience!
Beach Service: Hungry or thirsty? No problem! Just put up your flag and someone will come running to you within 1 minute to take your order. We loved this service! Angelo was one of the beach attendants who we absolutely loved, what an amazing person! Always so friendly and even remembered our names after us telling him 1 time. We stayed at Manchebo (next door to Bucuti) last year and they also provide the beach service but would never show up to take your order- complete opposite at Bucuti- this hotel understands what great service is all about
Breakfast- We always ate breakfast at Elements because of the view. You're right on the beach with the ocean in front of you. The breakfast is included and offers lots of options. Nancy, who works the omelet station was very nice.
The Sand Bar: We would go to the sand bar every day for lunch. The food is a little on the pricey side but everything we ordered was delicious. My husband loved their grilled snapper sandwich, he ordered it almost every day. Karen and Jessica were always there to assist, they were quick and efficient- always checked in on us to make sure we had every thing we needed. Both of these ladies were friendly and we enjoyed speaking to them everyday.
Paco and Jessie: Residents of the Bucuti (Paco- a very talkative and funny parrot and Jessie- I think she is a parakeet) we loved seeing them everyday and we thought was a nice touch.
Management: The hotel manager, Deborah, really impressed us. She is seen on the property every day talking to guests to make sure that their vacation is going well and if there is anything else that can be done. Deborah welcomes any and all feedback whether it be good or bad- she wants to know! The hotel is a reflection of the standards that Deborah maintains- you're doing a great job! She is an excellent GM who really does care about the guests.
Overall: This is a wonderful hotel and you will not regret the decision to go there. If you are looking for rest, relaxtion, and wonderful service then this is the place for you. Last year we stayed at Manchebo (only because Bucuti was already fully booked) and we were not wowed or impressed. The service there was subpar and the employees were not trained properly. Coming to the Bucuti we were amazed from the minute we stepped out of the taxi. We have already booked for next year and we can not wait to go back! Thank you for a wonderful vacation.
Eager to return,
Natalie and Carlos Jimenez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This adults-only, romantic resort, located on Aruba's spacious and beautiful Eagle Beach, is award-winning and owner-operated. The 4-star and 4-diamond resort receives high satisfaction ratings and recognition that includes #1 Hotel for Romance in the Caribbean 2017, Top 3 Beach Destinations in the World, Conde Nast Gold List, and Green Globe High Achievement Award. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is eco-friendly and offers a tranquil boutique experience with friendly service. The intimate atmosphere is exclusive and relaxing to couples seeking tranquility and romantic experiences. No groups and no all-inclusive packages available. Two top restaurants available on property and romantic beach dining. Breakfast is free daily.Resort's website offers you the Best Available Rate including all taxes and fees, free breakfast and free WiFi. (Not all-inclusive) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bucuti And Tara Beach Resorts Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Bucuti Beach Hotel
- Golden Tulip Palm Eagle Beach
- Golden Tulip Oranjestad
- Aruba Bucuti Resort
- Bucuti Beach Resort Aruba
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach