“Surreal in its Beauty”

Elements Restaurant - Adults Only
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant - Adults Only is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: International
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, World Cuisine menus and extensive Salad and Appetizer Bar. Served on an oceanfront deck with beautiful sunset views. Adults only 18+. No cash accepted. Non smoking.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I made a list of several restaurants in Aruba from Trip Advisor and Elements was as beautiful as advertised. The entire pool/bar/beach area where Elements sits is like a postcard. The sand perfectly white and groomed, dotted with palms. The lounges, tables & umbrellas immaculate. The colors of bar sofas a beautiful lime green and purple. This area of the Bucuti & Tara resort was like a movie set. The waitstaff was very island friendly, as they delivered your menus on I-Pads. There were so many delicious organic items on the menu, it was hard to choose. I got the 3-course sampler with the Vol Au Vent appetizer, mahi-mahi entrée & chocolate risotto dessert. The farm-to-table freshness of everything was superlative. The atmosphere was upscale and elegant, like a Bond film. Lounge on the sofas for drinks and retire to a couple’s cabana dinner for a special anniversary. There was even a couple renewing their vows on the picture-perfect beach. They have a floor to ceiling, windowed inside area should you choose to escape the strong breezes.

1  Thank Toni S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,369)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We decided to eat at Elements primarily because we were staying at the Bucuti, but really enjoyed the experience and returned to eat again once again.

Reservations are required but generally easy to get hold of. There are a number of tables on the decking overlooking the beach, offering some great views and peace. The hotel doesn't allow children, and this extends to the restaurant - great news for romantic dinners!

Food is clearly fresh and cooked to perfection. There's enough choice to keep guests on the AGA Dine Around programme happy, and they're flexible if you don't want to order three courses.

As well as the range of vegan food available, there's plenty of good meat and fish dishes.

Service is friendly and attentive, with plenty of staff around to help. Iced water arrives without request and there is a varied enough wine list to keep most people happy.

Well worth a visit, if only for the view over the beach.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

If commercial boat charters sail here to see the sunset, you know this is the most beautiful place on the island for a romantic dinner on the beach.

The food is equally breathtaking. Everything is naturally flavored, organic, fresh and well presented. My personal favorite the chicken Vol au Vent to start, followed by a perfectly grilled Mahi-Mahi. But also the Churasco style steak is amazing.

In the morning, the daily breakfast buffet is over-complete, including the fresh fruit, the juice, larger variety of bread and the egg station for daily dose of proteins!

Both for dinner and breakfast, the service is professional, personal and with a large smile. Special thanks to Mirna, Oriana and Marouschka!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a very relaxing dinner at Elements. The food was pretty good, but not the best we had in Aruba. We ordered the chicken something appetizer, and that was delicious. I had the mango chicken. It was very moist, and I liked the sauce, but you better love mangoes if you order this dinner! My husband had the fettuccine alfredo with salmon. There were hardly any spices in it, so he wasn't crazy about it. I tried it, and felt the same way at first, but it grew on me the more bites I had! My husband really liked the salmon tho. I loved our waiter, Danielo. He was very nice!! The prices were average by Aruba standards. The menu's were i-Pads, which I thought was pretty neat! The restaurant overlooks the water, but you're not that close. The view would be better from a private palapa!

1  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We dined at Elements twice during our stay in Aruba. Once was a moonlit dinner in a private palapa. The second time we had the "traditional Aruban dinner." Both meals were delicious! The servers were friendly and we enjoyed the steel drummer playing near the bar. Bucuti and Eagle Beach are such a great place to enjoy dinner near the water.

1  Thank stacey s