I just got back home from a 5 night stay at MVC on Eagle Beach (first time there but 8th time in Aruba) and I absolutely loved it. It's small, quiet, cozy, charming and has a very intimate feel to it that larger, busier hotels don't have. The beach is less than 100 feet away and it's just a 5-10 minute walk in either direction to some of the busier resorts such as La Cabana & The Divi Divi/Alhambra. My room (206) was slightly on the small side but was very clean and comfortable. Housekeeping was exceptional as well as the entire staff, especially Christy in reception who was always ready to assist and answer any questions. The Tulip restaurant was outstanding as well...Delicious cuisine and top notch service from the wait staff, although one waitress barely spoke a word of English which made ordering a little difficult. I'd suggest making the breakfast buffet a little more adequate by perhaps adding a hot item such as scrambled eggs or French toast. My only complaint is that I wish the the hotel had a larger pool (it's basically a kiddie pool) as well as a larger deck area with beach chairs. There's an open-air area in front of the gazebo that has about 10 small tables & chairs that's going to waste. During my five days there I didn't see a single person sit at any of those tables. They should remove half of those unused tables and put about 10 or so beach chairs out there. Just a suggestion. Another thing I liked about MVC is the fact that they don't nickel & dime you. WiFi is free as well as use of the computer & internet in the small bar area. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who prefers a quiet, low key vacation experience. I'll definitely be going back there when I can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach