All reviews tulip restaurant hard boiled eggs quad room tiny pool rooms are small basic hotel yogurt no elevator onsite restaurant directly across the street bus stop high rise area restaurant staff would highly recommend this hotel kiddie pool amsterdam manor grocery store
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Perfect location close by the eagle beach which is one of the nicest beaches on the island and maybe on the world, nice and clean rooms, super friendly staff. We stay here again when we come back to Aruba.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear JuliaK2750, Thank you for taking the time to review us! It is great to see that you enjoyed the nice and clean rooms, super friendly staff, and the location by the Eagle Beach which as you said is one of the nicest beaches in the world. We are super excited to welcome you back when your future travels bring you back to our One Happy Island!

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I chose MVC Eagle Beach because we wanted a place close to the beach and not in the party areas. MVC Eagle Beach was perfect, from the time we arrived, the staff was more than accommodating and there to help you with any needs you might have. We will not forget this place anytime soon and will be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
AMBR252, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Keith423,

Thank you for your taking the time to review us! We are excited to hear that you had such a great experience. It really means a lot to see that you loved the location close to the beach and our accommodating staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our One Happy Island and thank you again for the review!!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

My husband and I had a great stay at MVC for our honeymoon. The room was very clean and well decorated, the AC was nice and cold, and we had a beautiful view of the beach, which is just a few steps across the street. MVC staff at the beach always helped us find available lounge chairs and umbrellas, and the stretch of beach is gorgeous and much less populated than some of the other resort areas. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear ACG_2226,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you and your husband had such a nice experience and that The room was very clean and well decorated, the AC was nice and cold, and you had a beautiful view of the beach.
We look forward to you return in the near future!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I picked this hotel based on the proximity to the beach and it did not disappoint. The staff and concierge were friendly and knowledgeable about activities in the area, and they all went above and beyond to make sure I had a great stay. I loved the ocean view from the room as well as watching the sun rise and set from the Tulip restaurant on the site. I highly recommend and look forward to going back.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear hhardy22,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you had such a nice experience and that our staff and concierge was friendly and knowledgeable.
We look forward to you return in the near future!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I just returned home from yet another 5 night stay at MVC, which I have done annually since 2014. I arrived at the hotel early enough for Christie to still be in her office and she gave me her customary warm & welcoming greeting. I ended up in room 212, which is the same room given to me in 2017. As usual when first arriving, the room was spotless & smelled pristine, and management was kind enough to leave me a bottle of white wine as a returning guest. My only

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Zombo, Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you loved your annual stay at the MVC. It is great to hear that you received a customary warm welcome and that the room was spotless & smelled pristine. We hope you enjoyed your bottle of white wine and we will be sure to let Christie know that you mentioned her in your review. We look forward to welcoming you back next year and thank you again for taking the time to review us!