“Casino Bingo” 4 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Casino Bingo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Very friendly staff, always quick to serve. Bingo daily at 4 with large jackpots. A good time to take a beach break.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank sandra p

Baltimore, Maryland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Hot slot machines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I loved the Excelsior, my hubby and I wasn't in there long but came out with a small win. The casino is small with about 30-40 slot machines and a few card tables.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lashaun H
Toms River, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“nice casino....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I alot of .25 cent machines....comfortable atmopshere...table games....ample parking...close walk from high rise hotels.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank aleo101
Smithtown, NY
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Dirty and run down!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I decided to visit the Excelsior Casino at the Holiday Inn after dining at Texas de Brazil. Since I heard that the Holiday Inn was recently renovated, I was anxious to see what improvements were made in the past several years. I think the entire property looks just as run down or even more than it did several years ago.

The restroom in the far corner of the casino is filthy and run down and is far worse that the ones I have used in gas stations.

I cannot speak for the casino itself because we didn't stay long enough to experience it. We chose to move on and spend our money in a nicer place.

Visited August 2013
Woodstock, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Nice Casino's go But not many winners”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Nice Casino, but I believe all of the casinos should give back a little more than they take. Not the nicest review, but if you want alittle fun give it a try.

Visited January 2013