“Best Night in Aruba”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Fabulous !!!!!
We celebrated at O on our last night.
We had the best time!!!! The singer has a fantastic voice.
The food is as good as any New York City's finest restaurant.!!!!!

A must in Aruba.

2  Thank sandy O

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I visited this restaurant,to celebrate me and my husband's 34th anniversary on December 18th.
We had the most amazing anniversary celebration ever.The chef prepared a very special tailored meal for me and my husband.And they even made us a small chocolate cake,and came to sing "happy anniversary" for us at our table.We enjoyed every single moment and because of the treatment we received,we will never forget that special night.It's the best restaurant on the island!

1  Thank Chichi Q
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I visited this restaurant on Father's day.
I had the Shrimp bruschetta for appetizer,then I had the Tournado Mignon as main course.I didn't get dessert because I was so full!I had a bite out of my mothers brownie,which was delicious!But,the appetizer and the main course were AMAZINGGG! I loved everything,the ambience,the food,the treatment we got.Everything was great,and I truly recommend this restaurant if you are thinking about visiting Aruba in the future, Have a great day!

1  Thank Sofia S
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This place has potential, but it is not there yet. First we were the only people in the place on a Saturday night! The singer was wonderful, so pleasant to listen to. The presentation of the meals was also very lovely. . Unfortunately three of our party of 4 ordered lobster bisque soup which was watered down and not enjoyable. The onion soup had raw onions, possibly because I ordered it with no bread, because I am gluten intolerant, but still it came out cold and not cooked. The chicken I had was good.,roasted potatoes were not. My husband and friend had the shrimp. Both said they were tasteless and undercooked. The worst part was they were both sick the next day. With a little help, I think all of these issues can be corrected, because the place is lovely.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We decided to venture out to try something new in Aruba last night and found a good find in "O." We were greeted by one of the owners - Arthur - and were made to feel very welcome. We were seated at a window and ordered lobster bisque and grouper. Both were excellent! The bread with seasoned butter was also very tasty, and the wines we ordered were not too pricey and went well with our food. We were too stuffed for dessert, but as we waited for our check the other owner appeared on the stage - there is a club stage and dance floor - with a microphone, and proceeded to belt out beautiful versions of classic songs we all know. Needless to say we decided to stay a while longer. After a few songs he stopped and, looking directly at my wife and I, wished us a happy anniversary as a carrot cake (excellent) with sparklers on a plate with Happy Anniversary written in chocolate was delivered to our table. He then sang us a romantic song dedicated to our anniversary. All in all a pleasantly enjoyable and tasty evening.

1  Thank GJL31