“Larimar spa”

Larimar Spa
Beaumont, Texas
“Larimar spa”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Don't get the reflexology here. It was nothing like real reflexology. I have had this done before plenty of times before. My husband complained and they were not helpful at all. They did not offer anything to make it up. Bad service. I am not going back.

Boston, Massachusetts
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Loved my prenatal massage”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

My one goal while in Aruba was to relieve so aches and pains in my back and shoulders. I read about some wonderful Spas further from the resort area of Palm - Eagle beach but being relaxed (lazy), I wanted somewhere I could walk to. We were staying at the Westin, but I opted for Larimar Spa at the Radisson. I'm so glad I did! The Spa is a separate building outside the hotel closer to the beach. All of the staff I met were incredibly friendly. I had walked in the day before my massage to make the appointment, came back the next day and was whisked away to the locker rooms. Plenty of space - quite a few showers, a sauna, a steam room, a cold dip pool, fruit, hot tea, fresh water, plenty of areas to lounge. It was just so nice. The robes were quite comfy too. The only problem was the shoe size - they don't ask you, and it seemed every locker I opened all had small sandals. Oh well.

I went from the locker room to the outdoor quiet area. Comfy chairs along the interior walls and then some others under cabanas were scattered about. Within 5 minutes of sitting down, my masseuse, Paola, found me. She was very sweet, she showed me how I would be laying down, and turning over once she had to pull the donut-type pillow out from under my pregnant belly, then left to let me undress and get under the covers.

She was fantastic! I opted for the 80-minute massage, which I could have stayed for an additional 80 minutes. She worked out a giant knot in my left shoulder, and just left me feeling better than I had since before I got pregnant. I can't thank her enough.

After I left, I went to the reception to pay, was able to put everything on credit card (even the tip), and was on my way to meet my husband for lunch.

Wonderful relaxing place - definitely recommend!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank parker617
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Larimar Spa”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

We didnt stay in that hotel but we used their SPA..it was one of the best experiences i had. The place was stunning and everyone was such a professional. I luved every single second in it. The massage was great and they were able to do a real deep tissue. Also the facilities are top notch. They are a bit expensive but worth every single penny

2 Thank Homsi