“Staff makes it fun!”
Review of The Juggling Fish

The Juggling Fish
More attraction details
Owner description: The Juggling Fish is known among locals and repeat visitors alike for its selection of men's and women's resort wear, novel souvenirs, and distinctive gifts. Right next door, The Juggling Fish Swimwear offers essential beachwear and accessories for the entire family. The incredibly wide selection of women's mix-and-match bikinis and tankinis guarantees the perfect fit for all body types.
Ontario Canada
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Staff makes it fun!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Was here on a mission to find a couple of great suits, I hate trying on clothes I also am tired of one piece suits that are so hot and uncomfortable ! My goal was to find a bikini that hid the flaws of this 51 year old body, Nicole waited on me and did a fabulous job I tried suits on for 40 minutes before I said enough I'm done! I bought two suits that are comfortable and look good and they are two pieces so I can tan my belly. I can also mix and match them so I have four suits! All for 250 little pricey but they are very very comfortable and brightly colored not black! If you are looking for a suit that you will love come here!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank joanne777

Marlborough, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“one stop shopping.”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Palm Beach Store. No need to waste time shopping anywhere else on the island. Juggling Fish has the most tasteful, modern and well made merchandise. Trust me I invented the word "fashionista". The staff is helpful and never pushy. So much organized fun packed into this quaint, beach side shop. Some how I was lured back here everyday and everyday I noticed something different. Going back to Aruba just to shop here. I certify that I have no busniess or personal relationship with this shop. Just simple honesty. Carol

Visited March 2013
2 Thank weeatout92
Yucaipa, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Buying a bathing suit in Aruba”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

As luck would have had it of all the items my wife did NOT back on our holiday trip to Aruba was her bathing suit. We realized that our favorite activities on tropical holidays (snorkeling and diving) would be difficult to pursue without this important item. So we searched the web and came up with the 3 reviews you see following this one. The first thing we did upon arrival was to head out for the Palm Beach Resort area where the high rise hotels were on the island according to the comments we found on trip advisor. The "Juggling Fish" store was easy to find and we were pleasantly surprised at the array of bathing suits that were available. Obviously the prices were a bit higher than we would have paid back home (California) but were not unreasonable and the sales ladies were extremely helpful. Now my wife has a bathing suit that she can say she purchased in Aruba which sounds a bit more exotic than saying at Kohls department store. We also discovered a few other shops in other shopping areas that sell swimwear so don't panic if you forget yours. Just make sure you have your credit card or cash to pay for it.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank Stephen N
Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Having a problem with merchandise and no response from communication”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I loved the store and purchased many items at the Playa Linda location the day before I flew home to the United States. I purchased two of the exact same necklaces in different colors, not expensive jewelry, just costume. The 2nd day home I wore the hot pink color necklace and it bled all over my white expensive beaded shirt. I don't dare wear this necklace again, nor try to wear the other one. I have emailed them, and sent private messages to their Facebook website, to try to avoid an expensive phone call down to Aruba. I'm not getting any response. My receipt says you can only exchange items for a store credit within 7 days, which is obviously difficult to do when now back in the United States and they won't respond to my email, or private message. I first contacted them on day 4 of owning the jewelry. I'm a bit frustrated, as I would like to return the merchandise since it is faulty and not useable for full credit. I would still purchase at this store, but probably not purchase any jewelry again. Never in my life have I had jewelry not be colorfast and bleed all over clothing. Very disappointing.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank lah1120
charlotte
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“best swimsuits”
Reviewed 25 February 2009

Happened on the Juggling Fish while walking the walkway through the Palm Beach resort area of Aruba. The swimsuits were the prettiest in any store I have seen. I bought 3 matching pieces, debated going back for another, and now I wish I had. The service was kind and helpful, even on a Sunday! We received a free hugger with our purchase. The Tshirts were some of the best on the island.

4 Thank guidebooktraveler