“Spoiled Now”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Balcony Divi Links Entrance
Kitchen
Coffee Time!
Bathroom/shower
Bathroom ensuite
Bathroom en-suite with shower/Jacuzzi bath
washer dryer
Slide
golf driving range
Tennis court
Divi Map
View on the way to beach
Golf, beach!
Map
Casino and shops
Colombian coffee!
Check in
View from reception
Sunset Divi Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Collingwood, Canada
“Spoiled Now”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

We just returned from a wonderful week at this condo in Aruba. We are now officially spoiled. We have always stayed at hotels. This was our first experience renting a condo. It was a wonderful surprise to really see just how large this unit is. It is situated at the very back of the complex which affords you great views and privacy. Any bird lover would appreciate this unit. We sat and watched the pelicans, herons, cranes etc. from the balcony. The sound of the little waterfalls below offers a peaceful environment as well. The unit was spotless. The appliances are all first class. The bed was extremely comfortable and the AC worked great. The Jacuzzi tub was a nice way to end the day. The TVs are very large and clear. There is no problem getting a shuttle from this unit to the front desk, beach or casino. It is also very close to a grocery store that we visited. They will take you pretty close to the store which was a big help. Thank you to Trip Advisor for assisting me with the booking and thank you to Darius for always returning my emails promptly. I could highly recommend this condo and hope to return again soon.

Flia. V
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Home away from home, definitely the best place to stay in Aruba. The apartment is super comfortable, beautiful and clean. My family and I stay for 2 weeks at the Condo and no complaints at all. In fact we were greatly surprised by the level of service from the employees at the resort, the great location, etc.... Amenities of the resort are great and the flexibility of the Condo is a great combination at least for families traveling with kids. Cooking if you feel like, BBQing, able to do laundry and there is a Crib that you can request in advance from reception. Definitely Condo 44 has become now our usual rental in the Island. Darius is an amazing host checking with his guests that all is ok upon arrival etc.

Thanks for making our vacation an amazing experience

Virginia Castillo

BERND194
Stuttgart, Germany
“Nice location on a beautiful island”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

Located in the golf club you find this condo within two minutes to the pool or 10 minutes to the beach. Unfortunately the bigger pool area and pool bar (4 minutes away) was closed for maintenance for several weeks after our 3rd day in the condo and we have not been informed before ... The furniture of the condo is average and the equipment is below average For example the number of plates and cups available. We found no tea or coffee cups but just two mugs to prepare tea or coffee and in this case the slowly working dish washer isn't really a great help. You receive just one kitchen towel for two weeks ...
The internet connection is a mess and will just work in the sleeping room. For less than 100 USD that could be easily fixed with a further router!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nive beach with parasol and deck chairs
Liked least: The kitchen equipment and internet connection
Your age range 50-64
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
jamesjsim
Dandridge, Tennessee
“average”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I made the reservation 2 months in advance--my entire trip was paid for a month before I left
when I arrived they had absolutely no record of me. it took over an hour for them to give me a fill in room way off in a back corner. the lobby was not air conditioned and I was sweating for over an hour. I am surprised that I did not get angry.they finally found a room but there was no one to show me where the room was(it is a spread out resort with many buildings) or help me with my suitcases. I finally found the room by asking other people that I saw on the way.the room was average for $200 anight with a view of the work garage and parking lot.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Jul 2016
Hi James, I don't think your stay was at our condo! Sorry you didn't have a good start at Divi but hope you enjoyed Aruba in general.

Could you remove this and put it on the correct profile?

Thanks (We are a private condo on DIvi with a better view fortunately...next time you are looking to stay in aruba let us know! :)
BLONDE201...
Wall Township, New Jersey
“Nothing can compare!”
Reviewed 22 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I couldn't have had a better or more relaxing vacation-from the moment we arrived until the day we checked out we cherished every aspect of our trip. We have traveled extensively in the Caribbean and just felt this location to be perfect in every way. Renting from Darius completed the experience. He was helpful and caring just a ultimate gentleman. Thanks so much for the perfect experience!

miket8923
Denver, CO
“Great Place and great value”
Reviewed 4 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in Condo 44 for 7 nights with 2 adults and 2 teenagers. We had a roll-away bed rented and it was a perfect stay. The condo is in great shape, with 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. It is at the back of the resort and take about 10 minutes to walk to the beach, but that really wasn't bad. Every morning you can walk on the patio and overlook the golf course. There is a small pool 2 minutes from the condo that my kids loved. Less crowded and much more convenient. There are 3 restaurants on the property but we tried to explore and only went to them twice. Food was average. The condo was a perfect choice. Plenty of room, which was nice when we wanted a break from the activities. We all had room to relax and unwind. Much better option than a hotel room. It is in the low rise portion of Aruba, so if you want activity you will need to go north. There is a grocery store about 15 minute walk from the unit, but if you have a car it is that much easier. WIFI is spotty. You have to stand in a corner or in the bedroom to get it. In the living room it is not available. That is my only complaint, but not a huge problem.

I would definitely recommend Darius' place for anyone looking for a great place to vacation.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Condo
Liked least: Lack of wifi
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
DawnRI
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Perfect home away from home on Aruba”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Great condo with everything you need for your stay in Aruba. Great location and the owner was wonderful to deal with. Very quiet unit overlooking the golf course. Check in/out went smoothly. I did call to confirm our reservation. I would definitely rent this condo again!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: the lack of a full length mirror in the condo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing