This Resort has a very good infraestructure for famiies who travel with children. We had a 12 , 3 & 2 year old who enjoyed very much the facilites and the pool. Great location with own beach front private area including service bar at the beach. The restaurant was very good: try the ribs!!..Also Las Ramblas restaurant has the best Chocolate cake I have ever tasted in my life!!! I would come back for that piece of cake anytime!!! enjoy this cake under the stars as it is an open terrace with great bbq food. Really romantic overlooking the ocean and the restaurant is casual enough that makes feel comfortable with children. Make sure if you eat at the local restaurant that you show up early or else you will be waiting in line for a while. There is very large pool bar with Happy hour 2x1 very nice drinks!!! Overall, this is NOT a place for young couples or party teenagers/younger adults!! you will find yourselves quite bored and surrounded by a large population of visiting but friendly retired crowd and families with children. It's a good combination as they are very friendly. Wireless is not free but they have a visitor office with free internet. Also there is a Cinnabon franchise..yummy yummy...!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach