We booked this thing on some timeshare web page and on paper it looked ok. We were four adults in a one bedroom suite. The sofabed was beyond horrible, I couldn't sleep at all in it, it was terrible. After two nights we got a spare mattress, I put it on the floor and finally I could get some sleep. We had booked for two weeks, and in the middle we had to change rooms... Quite annoying to have to pack your bags all in the middle and move it to another room. The safe was very small, a small laptop or a dslr camera wouldn't fit. You also got a ridiculous wristband which you were supposed to wear so you could enter the pool area and use the chairs on the beach. I took my wristband off the first day and no one bothered me at all. There's no free wifi on the rooms. The only good thing about the rooms was that the bathroom was quite good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach