We are owners of a timeshare and have been vacationing at La Cabana for the last 10 years. We have never had an issue with service or maintenance. It is a comfortable place to stay. Most of the day is spent at the pool or beach so all we need is a comfortable bed to sleep and La Cabana meets our needs. The beach is beautiful and the pool is clean and large enough for all guests. There is a Super Foods a walkable distance from he rear of the hotel. We usually buy breakfast and lunch food and then go out for dinner. Bus service to the high rise hotel or Oranjestand is about $1.60 per person and quite regular. La Cabana also has a casino. Las Ramblas restaurant is very good, island grill is OK for burgers and such, however dinner service is slow and food is average. Pata pata bar is well stocked with a 2 for 1 happy hour from 4 to 6pm. Try the "brown lady" frozen drink.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach