Pool area nice with no fighting for chairs. Beach was convenient a nice quiet area. Rooms were kept up and if you are just sleeping there, it was great. I didn't go there to stay in my room. Convenient and interesting to get basics from the local grocery store. Concierge service was great at getting us a car and giving advice. Spent a lot of time at Atikok National park. A tremendous place with its caves and rough wild terrain. Also the ATV tour gets you all over the island and thru many of the local residential areas. Snorkeling was another must do. Downtown, the harbor (with all of its iguana's)and the flea markets are other must do's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach