We enjoyed our stay at La Cabana. We stayed here several years ago and the resort has gone through major renovation since then. We used the onsite Avis rental. It was very convenient. We took the public bus to Pure Ocean one night for supper and also either took a cab or the public bus to the high rise district. We ate at Passions on the Beach as well as Carambola which were both within walking distance of the resort. It's about a 30 minute walk down the beach to Matthews. We had lunch and breakfast at Matthews and both were good. We would definitely stay at LaCabana again for its close proximity to the beach, good accommodations as well as easy access to public transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach