This was our first stay at La Cabana in Aruba. I would highly recommend with two exceptions....the beds and pillows are horrible (we barely slept all week) and you are forced to walk around with a wristband for the entire duration of the trip (seems petty but you will end up with a very weird tan line) !! The resort is very well maintained and has just about anything you could possibly need. The view from our room was spectacular. The room overlooked the pool and the ocean. We never had a problem with noise. The pool area is wonderful and we never had a problem getting a table with an umbrella the entire stay. The pool bar is well stocked and there always seemed to be a "Happy Hour" of some sort going on as well as various activities throughout the day. The beach is gorgeous and is within a few steps of the pool area. We hooked up with a fantastic conciser, Mac, on day two. (I highly recommend using him!!!) He turned us on to the public transportation system and did a great job of providing dining choices that were simply amazing. Don't waste money on a cab or renting a car. The bus will take you almost everywhere you need to go for a fraction of the cost. There is a very large grocery store in walking distance of the resort as well as a very well stocked "convenience" store at the resort. I loved the location of the resort. It is tucked away from the touristy areas of the island but close enough to get to quickly. In addition, all tour operators will pick you up at the door of the hotel. Most of all, I fell in love with the iguana and dove that are permanent guests of the resort. It is nice to know that the locals care about the native inhabitants of the island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach