“Awesome Meal”

Screaming Eagle
Price range: US$25 - US$65
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Screaming Eagle is a unique restaurant on Aruba with Miami-style lounge bar atmosphere - edgy interior design, comfortable and chic lounge area, trendy French-Fusion cuisine and a wine and cocktail list to create the mixture for those who dare now a days lifestyle.
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at La Quinta, which is next door. The food at this restaurant was to die for. The service was incredible. A little pricey but well worth it. I would definately eat here again. The "crepe suzette" was incredible!!!!! Its a must have dessert.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,149)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Absolute must if you visit Aruba! Great staff and wonderful atmosphere. Chefs special was amazing and the barracuda melted in your mouth! From appetizers to dessert (which by the way was the best dessert I have ever had and I am not a dessert eater) everything exceeded our expectations.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

When you write a restaurant review Tripadvisor asks "Is this one of the best meals that you have ever had in a restaurant?" to that I must say no because I had the catch of the day which was barracuda. I had never had barracuda and now I know why. It was OK but not my favorite. Jean, my wife, had salmon which was great. The service was excellent. The prices were a little high but not bad for Aruba.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and did not disappoint! We went on a Monday night so it was pretty dead. Reserved a "bed" and had dinner in it. Was very romantic and comfortable. Cool dining experience for sure! The bread here is TO DIE FOR!! OMG! So fresh and of course homemade. Food was also very good, but not superb. Nothing was wrong with it at all, but I wouldn't rank the filet as the best I've ever had! Go for the dining experience of eating in bed!!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The best part of our meal was the Creme Brûlée. It was outstanding. The Yellow Fin Tuna was average at best. I tasted more of the grill as oppose to the fish. They are not able to think creatively for people with food allergies. Food presentation was suburb and service was good. Tuna Tartare appetizer looked better than it tasted. I would have rather spent $64 at Papillion.