“AMAZING DRINKS & FOOD WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE”

Chihuahua's Fiesta & Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came to Aruba looking for a variety of different types of food. We stopped at Chihuahua’s for a bite to eat and it was amazing! If you are looking for a very well made drink and good food this is the place on the island. The server is great and brings out sombreros for photos with the family. Must eat items at the restaurant is their cheese and chorizo that is homemade and worth the taste. I would reccomend this to everyone as they are great service. A MUST GO TO in Aruba!

1  Thank Daniel R

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted some Mexican food and margaritas and this looked like the place to go based on reviews and recommendations. The atmosphere was fun. We were there when it was not very busy but the wait staff had some fun with us and had us wearing the sombreros in the pictures above. We had a queso appetizer that was delicious! Hot cheesy perfection! We each got a different fajita for dinner and those were ok. I will say we are picky about our Mexican food, the only reason I say ok is the vegetables were not cooked through and the meat seemed like it had been par cooked earlier that day. We also had 2 margaritas each which were good. I think we may have been overcharged for them though because on our bill we were charged 18 dollars for each margarita, they do have a jumbo margarita option but we got regular sized margaritas with pretty basic tequila so I’m not sure why they would be so much. In all fairness I did not ask about the charge, we just paid and left as we were tired and ready to go home.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Picked a Mexican Restaurant for our last night. This place did not let us down. I had the veggie fajitas -and they were great with the refried beans. Chips with dips and guacamole were real good. Service staff was very attentive and knowledgeable even threw in some lemon drop shots for us for the road. Thanks again. Walked outside the restaurant and suggested it to 2 lovely ladies looking for a place to eat and sent them in the right direction. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Hoopzcoach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner with my boyfriend. The service was great, the food was great, and the drinks were great. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Caroline M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s off the main strip and we found it by accident but the food was really good. The service by Andres’ was top notch.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member