“If you thought the pictures were amazing you will...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom with Jacuzzi and private bathroom and sunset view on high rise hotel
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mehdi D
“If you thought the pictures were amazing you will be blown away in person”
Reviewed 5 January 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Let me start off by saying that I've been going to Aruba for years and usually stay at my family rentals. But since our group to Aruba has grown in the years needed a bigger place to stay. We found this rental and were impressed by the pictures and description. After arriving I was blown away from how much nicer it looked in person. The house is so amazing in such a perfect prime location. The housekeeper was the Cherry on top. She was so good that I wish I had her back in Texas. She made the house look like new everyday during our 10 days stay. I would highly recommend this home and will continue to stay every year from now on. Thank you Davide

Your age range 25-34
7 Jan 2018
Mehdi thanks a lot !! Review like those make us proud of the amount of work we did and still do to mantain an exclusive level property for our guests !
Hope to see you soon

All the best in Texas
Blanka , the maid , would be happy to come there helping you !!
Floriana...
Como, Italy
“FANTASTIC HOUSE”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

When is time to book your next vacation, the perfect adventure is just a click away, so if it is a fun-filled family vacation you crave, there is something for you in Aruba: MAISON BLANCHE
This year we (I and my wife) spent our holidays in Aruba from 8 to 16 September and upon the suggestion of a friend we contacted Davide the owner of MB.
The adrenaline factor kicks up a notch when we visit the internal rooms of MB, in particular way the guest rooms located upstairs and the main bedroom with Jacuzzi bathtub. Walking through the home we note that the airy floor plan flows seamlessly from kitchen to dining area to great room and spill outdoors. Oversized window's that open out to the veranda line the perimeter and pool, making the home a perfect entertainment venue.
After days filled with outdoor adventure or evening entertainments if you prefer peaceful relaxation in the house, you will find everything’s you need for un unforgettable evening at this luxurious home and don't forget to take a long look at the moon and the stars that are shining in the sky while you are drinking a cold beer relaxed on the sunbed located in the pool.
The cleaning lady, Blanca, is a real resource for the home, she cleans the rooms in an impeccable way and, above all, she is always available even in emergencies.
Please take in mind one thing: when you want to rent a house in Aruba the possibilities are endless, but with MB you have access to one of the most exclusive house in Aruba.
We have been treated with all possible concerns with a warm welcome in order to make our holiday as pleasant as possible. Davide's secret is to make the guest feel completely at ease, with professionalism and seriousness.
Thanks so much Davide for all, see you next time.

15 Oct 2017
Thanks for your so well detailed and positive review

Reviews like that make us proud of what we do constantly to let our guest feel at their home at Maison Blanche when coming on vacation in Aruba

I am sure we will see you soon

Have a great time back to italy

peterguni...
San Jose, California
“Aruba Vacation Getaway”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The House was very nice and clean one of the things I liked alot it had a lot space for me and my cousins. The space was perfect for 6 of us to stay in the house and have our own room with comfort plus cleanness. I also was very impressed with the house keeper that came almost daily to keep the house clean and neat we also tipped her as well since she helped us a lot. the location was great ideally was very close to the main plaza where all the actives and restaurant's were for evening enjoyment.

7 Oct 2017
Thanks a lot mr Peter for your review
I still remind you guys happily !!

Nice vibe , the perfect way to enjoy our happy island and Maison Blanche !!

See you soon !!
alynne18
Delray Beach, Florida
“Incredible Villa!”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

For my bachelorette party, I spent a weekend at Maison Blanche in Aruba with a group of friends. The house was fantastic and Davide and Blanka were great :) I would definitely recommend this house!

Your age range 25-34
6 Oct 2017
Deal Alex
It was our pleasure to have been chosen by you and your group for such a wonderful occasion

God bless your marriage and hope to see you soon again maybe for longer !!

Best wishes
A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This home is modern and met the needs of my family. We traveled in a very large group and everyone was comfortable in the huge, open spaces that this home provided. The owner and housekeeper were both very attentive and helpful at all times. Just be careful with water usage, especially if you are visiting with a large group, so you do not go over the allotted daily amount. We had a fantastic time in the pool and the home provided great privacy, which was a big one for us. We would definitely visit here again!

3 Sep 2017
Thanks nazima
Was a honor open our property for you and your family

Hope to see you again on the happy island and at Maison Blanche !!

All the best
Mike R
Findlay
“Getaway”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

There was a group of 9 of us that stayed April 3-10 of 2017. The house had more then enough room for all of us. A spacious kitchen and living room. The bedrooms were very large. The area was perfect, only 1 minute drive to Super Foods (large grocery store) and about a 3 minute drive to the beach. Great housekeeper (Blanka) was very friendly and kept things clean. We would get up in the morning and have breakfast then off to the beach for a few hours then back home for a late lunch and some pool time and a little more sun.
I would like to add that you need to know how much electricity and water your group/family use because even though you make think you don't use that much if you are from the U.S.A you do. To keep the cost of the rental property down they allow you so much usage a day which is stated when you are booking. I totally understand how some people could take advantage of this if there was not a usage allotment. That being said the mornings are cooler and you can open the house up but at night when the sun goes down you have to close up the house for mosquitoes since most windows in Aruba have no screens. Most importantly the owner Davide was very friendly and welcoming. He helped us with rental cars and any other needs we had. He was quick to reply to messages and we had no issues. We would definitely stay here again.

23 Apr 2017
Thanks a lot Mike for the detailed review
It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends
It was nice the communication with you from day 1 till the end of your stay
I'm very happy you appreciate everything me and my team did
See you soon .. mi casa es tu casa !!!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 21 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Beautiful spacious home with all appliances.
We felt very welcomed when arrived by home owner.
Close to all activities
Everyone's personal bathroom a plus
Will be back

23 Apr 2017
Thanks john for this review
Hope to meet you again !!

Have a great time with your friends I met !!
Davide
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing