“So fun to try the Aruba Special!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #10 of 15 Restaurants in San Nicolas
Cuisines: Pizza
Iqaluit, NU
“So fun to try the Aruba Special!”
Reviewed 25 January 2011

Okay...so it's just Pizza Hut, I know. We never eat at Pizza hut back home in Canada. However one afternoon of our vacation in Aruba we rented a car to tour the island. We needed something quick that we could bring with us, so we stopped in at Pizza hut. After looking at the menu we questioned the staff as to what toppings were on the "Aruba Special"!?!?!
After a long list of ingredients, it sounded DISGUSTING!
I cannot remember them all, but I do remember that it involved Tuna and Raisins!?
We were laughing at it...but then the staff let us know, we can't laugh until we've tried it and they claimed that it is delicious!

So...we tried it and took the crazy pizza with us on our roadtrip. It made for a delicious and memorable meal that we recommend everyone tries!
The only problem is, that since it is called Aruba Special...I figured that it was a part of the culture/cuisine of the country. I have tried to look for the recipe on the internet and I cannot find anything of that sort. So I'm not sure if it is native to the country OR if Pizza Hut just made up the crazy recipe!?! Either way...it's worth a try.

• Visited February 2010