“Great dive center”
Review of JADS Dive Center

JADS Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in San Nicolas
More attraction details
Owner description: By working in small groups this allows us the flexibility to adapt to our guests experience a/o needs. Most of our guests are boat diving from our 36' vessel conveniently docked behind the airport.We make scuba diving on your Aruba vacation convenient and enjoyable.Once you arrive at JADS you are more then a guest; you become family. On property: Bar & Grill, rinse area, washrooms...All experience levels are welcomed.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I was a little hesitant about choosing JADS due to the size of their boats (I usually prefer smaller boats like a 6-pack) but I am now happy that I went with them. The crews were professional and nice, they kept the number of divers per guide to around 5, and the dive sites were great. I really couldn't have asked for more and would recommend them to divers of any experience level.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We (my wife and I) did 10 dives over 5 days with JADS from June 15th to June 20th. It was a great experience. We had just completed our OW certification in Texas. So we came ready to Dive. From the start, JP (owner) was very helpful. We talked a couple of time via the phone and via email before booking. I was concerned about the cancellation policy if one of caught a cold. Thankfully that was not an issue. JP was far more responsive and helpful than any of the other 8 dive shops i contacted. He was the only one that called me. Personal attention does make a difference!

We were picked up every day by ChiCha. She was great and always pleasant to talk with. She was always on time and also very helpful in suggesting things to do while in Aruba. We hope to see here again.

We dove most of the time with Mike, including our first day with 2 shore dives and our last day with 2 shore dives. Mike was awesome to Dive with. He took the time to find and show us sea life. He made the whole dive experience great. I can't say enough nice things about Mike and I wish him the best in the future.

The rest of the staff was also great to work with. We dove with Onwar, Sue, Christie, and Jaail. Good work crew!

JADS is a bit more expensive than some of the other dive shops. They are worth the extra. They always guide the dives but they also escort low on air divers (like me) to the surface while keeping the rest of the divers going. That is not common. They remember your names and treat you like friends. They are dependable and very safe.

Look no further and book with JADS. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Just came back from Aruba and choosed Jads after lots of research on Tripadvisor.
Jads was perfect!

Booked the dive one week prior and Jean Pierr was very kind responding all emails quickly with all the infos I needed.

Made a two tank dive going to the Jane Sea wreck (about 31m deep) and the Barcadera Reef.

Jane Sea was quite an experience and at Barcadera I saw lots of fish, turtle and beautiful corals.

Equipment was in great shape, diving boat was very good, fast and comfortable.

They picked me up at the hotel as scheduled and I just had a real good time!
For sure would consider to dive with them again.

Thanks Jean, Mike and Sue for all!!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Went to Aruba recently, spent four days with JADS center. Amazing people that know and love what they doing. Only one example: We went for a dive, instructor checked visibility, it was not clear, so they took us to another place with no extra charge, so we will enjoy our dive, and not just dive whenever. Those people work for customer satisfaction, and not just trying to rip you off. Like them, if will be back to Aruba, definitely will go back to them.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Jads dive team was absolutely amazing! Our dive instructors, Mike, Anwar & Jair were the most helpful crew I had ever dived/ snorkled with. I highly recommend this dive center and this crew to anyone looking to snorkel or scuba dive and see amazing under water sights in Aruba.