“Nice tour-- but short.”

and up
Perfume Studio Workshop at The Bermuda Perfumery
Ranked #1 of 6 Shopping in St. George
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bermuda Perfumery welcomes visitors to tour our operations and to sample our exclusive perfumes. Perfume workshops are available in the winter time in which you can make your own perfume. Sweet P serves Afternoon HighTea every Wednesday and Saturday from 1pm to 4pm. We are open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm (summer) and 10am to 4pm (winter).
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We were lucky to be visiting Bermuda in May 2014. Having been previously many years ago to the Bermuda Perfumery, I along with my daughter were eager to revisit, while the men in the group had never been. Luckily we looked it up before the trip. So we were aware that it had moved. Lovely bus ride and short walk to the new place. We were greeted warmly, and felt lucky that the new owner herself was able to give us the tour. She was very informative, knew her processes and her flowers. The tour ended in the gift shop, which is pretty normal. All our questions were answered. The small garden was lovely, a passion flower was even in bloom which she pointed out. If I had never been to the previous location, I would be more than satisfied. But I miss the lily fields and being able to walk among a large area full of flowers. I do recommend the visit to this location however. the shop is lovely and the scents are unique to Bermuda.

1  Thank Peggy B

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I miss not being able to purchase the wonderful Perfumes from the Bermuda Perfumery in person. It is a great love we have for Bermuda and all that goes with it..

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This unique little shoppe/factory is a most interesting find. Although perfume is normally mass produced and expensive, regardless of where purchased, The Bermuda Perfumery offers scents that are unique to Bermuda, utilizing the abundant fragrances and flowers found on the island. The fragrances are displayed ranging from subtle to potent. The various displays of the essential oils of the indigenous flowers fill an entire wall. Time permitting, you can create a fragrance that suits you, utilizing any of the essential oils. If you're not into perfumes, you can skip this. But if you have a wife, daughter, mother, or sweetheart, a definite must see.

4  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We just visited for a little while, since we didn't have a lot of time. Perhaps if we were big into perfumes, we would have enjoyed it more. I was curious about it, since we had read such glowing reviews; but the prices were high and not a place we would ever revisit.

1  Thank MVPinBoynton
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband & i enjoyed our visit to the Bermuda Perfumery, where we spent an hour choosing a fragrance as a souvenir of our visit. A great product and a lovely shop!

1  Thank bettina101