I had a fantastic 3 night stay at Edgehill Manor this weekend.
A 5 minute walk from Hamilton's main shopping street, Tricia and Bridget made sure my colleagues and I had a wonderful stay in their well kept, homely hotel.
There is no need to pay double to stay 100 yards down the road if Edgehill Manor is available. There is a pub (Robin Hood) within 5 minutes, the ferry to Dockyard or Southampton (Horse Shoe Bay) is within 10 minutes and a lovely private garden with swimming pool to relax on.
I was lucky to be upgraded to one of the ground bedrooms with a nice sized balcony over looking the pool, which made for a very enjoyable lazy Sunday afternoon!
Highly recommend the hotel and will be looking to stay on my return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgehill Manor Guest House is located very close to down town Hamilton. Near many offices, stores, public transportation,(Bus & Ferry) parks, fine restaurants, cinemas, & 15 minute ride to beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Edgehill Manor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgehill Manor Guest House Hotel Hamilton
- Edgehill Manor Guest House Bermuda/Hamilton