“The staff is the best”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had such a nice time chatting with the waitresses that we didn't mind the fact the the food was just okay.

2  Thank CTKath

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The service was the best thing here - the waitresses were charming and friendly, but the food, whilst reasonable in price for Bermuda, was not great. It is conveniently situated along Front Street (towards The Princess Hotel) and seems popular with the locals.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We had a family brunch Saturday before shopping. The restaurant was very busy so the service was slow. We didn't mind so much as we weren't in a rush. As there was a delay the food could have been a little hotter but was just about acceptable. The hollandaise sauce was a bit mean on the eggs Benedict that was otherwise very tasty with lots of ham. The hash browns were the best I've ever tasted. This restaurant is close to being very good. I would mark it as good but Tripadvisor doesn't have that as an option so average it is I'm afraid.

1  Thank Miss-sip
Reviewed 19 May 2014

What a pleasant surprise this was. We originally stopped here for breakfast as it was close to the Princess in Hamilton where we were staying. We liked it for breakfast and decided to stop for dinner a day or two later. What a pleasant time we had. First, I was looking at the menu and wanted to try the Bermuda fish chowder. I asked the waitress if she could give me an idea what it tasted like. So she said "why don't I bring you a cup and you can try it." It was excellent, so I ordered it. Then my wife and I both ordered the filet mignon and it was also very, very good. Our waitress was very friendly and the entire experience was memorable. I would highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast or dinner, especially if you are staying at the Princess, since it is so close.

1  Thank Steve_CT2014
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had come to Bouchee over the past decade but stopped a few years ago due to food that was bland. Today I saw a new menu and so I tried it. It had a great menu, tasty food, nice service - its now one of my favorite restaurants in Bermuda. Its a wonderful dining experience. The Endive salad, grilled shrimp with parmesan polenta and brandied cherries crepe were all awesome!

1  Thank Jeff B