“Best location in Warwick”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
paul b
East Schodack, New York
“Best location in Warwick”
Reviewed 15 December 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful week's stay at Sunscape. Our host's. Wendell and Marilyn were the most gracious hosts. We arrived late the first day and Marilyn was kind enough to show us around and take us down to the beautiful beach. The grandchildren came along and it was so much fun. The location is one highest positions in Bermuda and you get the most beautiful views and sunsets from there. We rented a scooter for the week and that was ideal for the Bermuda landscape, Of course the value at Sunscape was unbelievable if you are traveling on a budget. We look forward to going back again.

Travelling group: Couples
Andrea126...
P
“Stay in paradise”
Reviewed 16 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Das Haus ist sehr empfehlenswert, sehr sauber und modern eingerichtet. Die Eigentümer sind überaus freundlich und hilfsbereit. Sie kümmern sich rührend um ihre Gäste. Wenn man keine großen Hotels mag, ist das die beste Entscheidung, auf der Insel seinen Urlaub zu verbringen. Wir können Sunscape nur empfehlen, wir waren dort rundum zufrieden.

We found Sunscape on the internet. We had been searching for a guesthouse. Sunscape B&B was our favorite. They have a very nice homepage and so we decided to book our holiday there. Sunscape is a beautiful white house located high above Warwick in middle of the island. It is a good point to discover the surrounding area. The most beautiful beaches are near by, only a short walk and you are in paradise. Lovely beaches with pink sand and clear blue water. From our balcony we had a great view over the island. Our room had enough space for 2 adults and 1 teenager. Our king-size bed was so comfortable. We slept like on cloud nine. The house was very clean und modern furnished. In our room we had all things we needed, free w-lan also available. The owners Marilyn and Wendell are very friendly and helpful. They always made sure we had everything we needed. Their hospitality was more than we expected. We felt like home. Every Morning we get pastries and on Sunday Marilyn prepared a very delicious traditional Bermudian Breakfast. Altogether we enjoyed every day. We will not hesitate to recommend Sunscape to our family and friends. Thanks so much to Marilyn and Wendell for making our trip unforgettable.

Travelling group: Familienreisen
Spaoos
Jamaica, New York
“King of the Hill”
Reviewed 21 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I stayed in a bedroom at the hosts' Marilyn & Wendell house. The time was well spent and for the short period that I was there I enjoyed every minute. Beginning with the view from the bedroom's balcony, the great food, good hospitality and them Dark & Stormy drinks prepared by Wendell the accommodation was perfect and has most certainly ensured that I will return. I also had a great time at Marilyn's Glow Party in Hamilton, nice turnout, great crowd, great food and everyone had fun even when a fuse blew & left the DJ's with no electric for a minute. Next year I will try to coincide a trip with the party maybe even convince some friends to come along. My jaunts up and down the hill to the bus were easy as I was in no hurry to get anywhere and was able to enjoy the surroundings at leisure. All in all I was impressed.

Cassandra...
Maryland
“Perfect cottage near South Shore Beaches if you have a scooter”
Reviewed 17 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

We stayed in the two bedroom cottage / apartment. I’ll start off by saying that the owners / hosts of this property are extremely kind and accommodating. My friends and I went to Hamilton one night and one of us unfortunately left our ID at the cottage. The host’s son went out of his way and actually brought the ID to us down in Hamilton. If you need anything at all from a taxi or a phone call they will be sure to help you out.

Now back to the property: It is a gorgeous, well kept home with breath taking views of the island. Unfortunately, it is not very convenient for catching busses (it is a pretty intense walk up and down hill) so we ended up spending a lot of money on taxi fare. The beach is only about a 10 minute drive away though, so it is definitely ideal for those traveling by scooter.

Although we loved the hosts and property, I would not recommend this property if you are not traveling by scooter (unless you intend on taking taxis everywhere).

Travelling group: Family
Seat62A
London, United Kingdom
“What a view”
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

What a stunning view over the bay there is from this B&B, we actually stayed in the two bedroom self contained apartment with its own bathroom, lounge and kitchen. Sitting out on the veranda for breakfast or an evening drink was just about the most relaxing thing I've ever done. The apartment has 3 double beds in two bedrooms so its ideal for friends or a family. The owner is just about the most pleasant and accomodating person I've ever met. She really just couldn't help enough and the genuine Bermudan breakfast she made us was awesome. Renting a Scooter is a good idea but on several occasions we walked for 10 minutes down to the sea and the Swizzle Inn for lunch. There is a beach nearby which is one of the most wonderfully secluded little beaches I've seen in my life.

If you want a big resort experience this isn't it. If you want to feel 'at home' in Bermuda then this is absolutely the place to stay.

Travelling group: Friends
Deborah H
Boston, Massachusetts
“Friendly and Relating. Would do it again.”
Reviewed 22 March 2012 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

This was my first time at a bed and breakfast and I had my reservations. However, the Eve"s family were not only professional, but very friendly and accommodating. The evening view from my balconing was picturesque and relaxing. I would not hesitate to return or recommend them to my family and friends.

Neil M
New York, New York, United States
“Practical, great hosts, breathtaking views!! Stay here!”
Reviewed 20 November 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

My time in Bermuda was amazing. A lot of that had to do with my stay at Sunscape. The hosts are extremely hospitable and recommended so many great things to do. The house is really clean and the balcony views are some of the best on the island. Although the house is up on a hill, I found renting a scooter to be easy, affordable, and a really practical way to get around. I thought having a scooter was a huge plus since it allowed me venture around the island and discover so many cool spots on my own. There is also a bus stand nearby and some of the best beaches are just 10 minutes away. If you are looking for a really practical and comfortable place to stay, this is it!

Travelling group: Solo
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing