“Great location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kelly B
“Great location!”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

A comfortable stay at the top of Luster Hill. We'd stayed at hotels in the past. But, if you're looking to experience Bermuda hospitality for a change in a privately owned property than this is it! One room offered cooking amenities,seating to eat, ample closet space, and a screen door for breezes to enter. Air conditioning was also there. Make sure to bring your binoculars for views of Hamilton Bay and Bermuda Sound from a sprawling lawn. About a 40 minute walk down the hill to Horse Shoe Bay through streets and beach paths. Well worth it to explore!
I would recommend this location to friends!

27 Jul 2017
Hi Mr & Mrs B,
It was so nice having you stay with us. We are glad that you had a great vacation. Hope you can come visit us again.

Cheers,
Marilyn
Cheryl A
Naples, Maine
“Hilltop Heaven”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Understand that this is a hilltop rental studio apartment - this is not a luxury hotel. There is no pool, no restaurant, no fitness center, no spa - if that is what you seek, keep looking. What you have found is an economical solution to staying in Bermuda run by people who will treat you like family. The ability to ride a scooter up and down a hill will come in handy here, as the nearest food is at the bottom of the hill along with the bus stop should you decide to choose that mode of transportation instead. The view of the Great Sound is awesome, best enjoyed from the lawn swing with a camera in your hand. Cruise ships are visible, song birds audible. Cleanliness is obvious, hospitality heartfelt. Bermuda is pricey. Staying here helps you hold the line so you can still come and enjoy an island where tourists are treasured, not just tolerated. Enjoy the south shore beaches.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jul 2017
Hi C & F,

It was so nice to have you stay with us, you were so easy to please. We are glad that you had a great time and was able to celebrate your anniversary with us in Bermuda.
All the best for the coming years, hoping that you can visit again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Marilyn & W
HappyWand...
Buffalo, New York
“Bermudaful hosts, fantastic view”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

From welcoming rum cocktail to departing printing of boarding passes Marilyn and Wendell Eve were fantastic bnb owners. Way above average! Respectful, helpful, knowledgeable. They arranged airport taxi pickup (who also took us to golf courses as clubs are not allowed on buses) that stopped at grocery for basics to stock small refrig and microwave. Marilyn drove us to post office for stamps and week bus passes and then on to Hamilton for Wednesday Harbor Night. Took ferry to Dockyards and back. When we got lost on our walk up Lusher Hill Marilyn found us and picked us up. If we headed out at the same time Marilyn would take us to the bus stop that took us to beaches, shopping, museums in Hamilton (20 minutes), Dockyard (30 minutes), Blue Pond (45 minutes) St. George's (60 minutes), and Railway Trail. Easy hike to local Island Cuisine. Bus to Woodys near Somerset for fish sandwich, or Southampton Princess where their shuttle will take you up to Jasmine Lounge or down to their Ocean Club on the beach. The walk up Lusher Hill from bus stops is price one pays for the view from your balcony. Well worth it.

mmoy307
Scarsdale, New York
“Top Spot One of the Best”
Reviewed 7 May 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

My stay last June was phenomenal!! It was absolutely the best place I stayed in Bermuda. The owners were very nice and helpful and this made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. The place was clean and bright. The service was exceptional. They assisted with helping us mlocate information on how to navigate the Island and find the best beaches and sights. Everything was great. I would definitely recommend this place to my friends, and all interested parties. Five stars!

21 May 2017
Good day Mr and Mrs Green,
Thank you for your kind words, it's was a pleasure having you stay with us. Hopefully on your next trip to Bermuda you will consider us again.
Warm regards,
Marilyn
ThisIsYun...
Brooklyn, New York
“Amazing Stay with Beautiful View”
Reviewed 31 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I had my first trip to Bermuda with my girlfriend this August for a wedding. The owners were a married couple who were so incredibly accommodating! They let us check in early and they offered us a driver to collect us from the airport. The kind gentleman gave us a small tour and took us to the grocery store for food and then dropped us off at the beach to save us money on cab fair. He and his wife were in touch regularly with us to make sure we had a ride to and from wherever we needed to be.

The room itself was a gorgeous room with air conditioning and cable- a full kitchen and a bathroom. The hotel itself sits on top of the highest natural mountain in the country so we had the most breathtaking view of the city below.

If I find myself going back, I will certainly choose Sunscape as my place to stay!

Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Friends
JahZizou
New York
“A great cupmatch holiday at Sunscape”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I came to Bermuda for the cup match weekend in order to experience the island during it's most festive time of year. I stayed at Sunscape Bermuda and it was one of the most pleasant accommodation I have ever experienced (B&B or not!). The 360 views of the island were breathtaking, you can see as far as Dockyard in the West all the way to St. Georges in the East all from the comforts of your balcony. It's also very close to the south shore beaches where my friends and I went swimming. The single element of my stay which sets it apart from all others was the generosity and graciousness of my host Marilyn. She's the owner of Sunscape Bermuda and went out of her way to make sure I had a great stay. Marilyn insisted on giving me a ride if I ever needed to go anywhere and also shared some of her amazing cooking! Bermuda was an awesome experience and I can't thank Marilyn enough for helping to make my experience as enjoyable as possible. I'll definitely be back to Sunscape on my next visit!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views
Liked least: That I had to leave Bermuda!
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Aug 2016
Thanks Mr. Jah for choosing Sunscape for your cup match weekend. It was a pleasure having you stay with us.
Thanks again
Marilyn E
Jane B
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Paradise”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I just got back from my first trip ever to Bermuda and loved it!! I really enjoyed staying at the Sunscape Bermuda B & B! The location could not have been better. Just a half-mile from the bus station, I had access to the whole island via bus and ferry. The island has an excellent transportation system, and the best way for a visitor to get around is by bus. Just 2 bus stops away were the famous South Shore beaches with their pink sand and cerulean-blue waters. I spent time at the beach every day and also enjoyed daily outings to various places on the island such as the Crystal Caves, the Aquarium, Saint George's with its many lovely museums, Hamilton, and the Royal Naval Dockyard. The studio is equipped with a kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave oven), air-conditioning, a TV, and Internet access. Marilyn and her husband were very welcoming and delightful. Staying with them was like being with family. I highly recommend the Sunscape Bermuda B & B!

19 Mar 2017
Hi Jane:
My apologies for my late reply. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Looking forward to your return in the near future.
Hoping that you would mark Bermuda and Sunscape on your calendar for 2017, LOL
All the best
Marilyn Eve
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing