“Tranquil and scenic views”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jbowen38
New York City, New York
“Tranquil and scenic views”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in August 2017

I visited Bermuda with my sister in law and had the pleasure of staying at Sunscape Bermuda rentals. The hospitality was amazing and the view from the house was spectacular. We will definitely visit again!

2 May 2018
Good evening Ms Jeanine,

It was nice having you both stay with us. I really appreciate you writing a review. Hopefully you can come stay with us on your next Bermuda vacation.

Warm regards,

luislema1...
Avon, Connecticut
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 27 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The home owners were more than generous and our stay couldn’t have been better. The house was gorgeous andnon top of the island so it had a great view. Highly recommend the stay along with a moped rental.

28 Apr 2018
Good Day Luis,

Its so very nice of you to take time out from your busy College life to write a review. Please come see us again, wishing you all the best.

Regards,
Siedah J
“Panaromic View/The White House on the Hill”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in July 2017

I came to Bermuda with my mom. Sunscape is as awesome place to stay, it’s a beautiful view of the sound. Horseshoe Bay and other south shore is but a few minutes away from the premises. It’s the Gulfstream restaurant close by and other eating places. The host Narilyn and Wendell went above and beyond giving us the best hospitality that you could imagine, from having us taste her delicious meals when she cooked at times, which it’s not a part of the rental.

I would definitely visit the beautiful island of Bermuda and my choice would be Sunscape.

SJ

2 May 2018
Good evening Siedah,
It was a pleasure having you and your mom stay with us. We do appreciate the kind words.
All the best

Marilyn & Wendell
JahJah239
Brooklyn, New York
“Beautiful accomodations”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed at the Sunscape during the 2017 carnival and I enjoyed it. Not only is this place beautiful but the view is spectacular. You have a perfect view of the ocean. The hostess and her husband were great and the rooms were clean and felt very homely. I intend to always stay here as long as their is a vacancy. I recommend Sunscape to all.

13 Apr 2018
Good day Ms Jones,

It was certainly our pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again to our humble. So very nice of you to take the time out to write a review, very much appreciated.

Regards,
Marilyn and Wendell
J M
“Best Place to Stay in Bermuda”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We were looking for a nice place to stay in Bermuda without breaking the bank. After reading the reviews on Sunscape, we were sold on it. Before we even landed Marilyn, the owner, reached out to us with any needs and arranged a taxi pickup for us. We were then led up to a gorgeous house atop Bermuda with views of the whole island. Marilyn and Wendell were amazing hosts... they were incredibly nice and accommodating and welcomed us with homemade food and rum swizzles! The suite was fantastic with all the amenities you could ask for and a porch with an amazing view of the island. Marilyn also was very helpful with getting us around the island and even offered to drive us places too. She also would make amazing meals which was a pleasant surprise. And the room itself was nicely furnished, clean, and modern.

Overall, I was amazed with my experience. The value we got from the Sunscape was unmatched. With the money we saved, we were able to rent mopeds and explore the whole island the week we were there (and it saved more money without using taxis!). The central location in Warick was perfect and close by to great beaches too like Horseshoe Bay. I would highly, highly recommend the Sunscape to anyone looking to not only get a room at an amazing price, but to have an amazing experience too. It's hard to say if I liked their accommodations or hospitality more.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Apr 2018
Good day JM,
This review is so heart warming. We enjoyed you staying with us. As a young professional. You conducted yourself in a terrific manner. Please share your experiences friends and family, tell them that they are just hop over to Bermuda. Good luck with your medical field, you have a bright future ahead of you..

Cheers
Marilyn & Wendell
Queedie
New York City, New York
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in June 2017

Whenever my family and I go to Bermuda, we stay at the Sunscape rentals. My last stay was for 2017 carnival. This rental overlooks a beautiful view of landscape and the ocean. The service is excellent and rooms are beautiful. I definitely recommend Sunscape to all and I give it 4 stars

8 Apr 2018
Good evening Ms Q,
It is so nice of you to take the time out to write us a review. It was a pleasure having you and your mom stay with us. If you are planning on coming again this year. Please make sure to book early.

Warm regards,
Calgary57
Calgary, Canada
“Bermuda Trip”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

I recently stayed here and I would highly recommend it. The room was large and very clean. The balcony has a beautiful view and it's close to Horseshoe Bay and the South Hampton Princess Hotel.

16 Sep 2017
Hi Paul,

I'm so glad that you enjoy staying with us, it was so touching that you took the time out from your busy schedule to write a review,
I'm sure you are missing your daily swim eveyuday at Horshoe Bay.

Thanks again

Marilyn n Wendell
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing