“Early morning ride.”

Spicelands Riding Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Spicelands is the home of Bermuda's Premiere Trail Rides. We have been sharing our beautiful horses and spectacular Island with our guests for more that 40years. Come ride with us & learn about the history of the railway trail, the fauna & flora and lots of other little tid bits! We offer a selection of rides so an absolute novice or an experienced rider can enjoy the experience. Special Rides for proposals, weddings or celebrations can be arranged. Book securely on line or email us for more information.
Winchester Center
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Early morning ride.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We did not want to get up early on vacation to go horseback riding, but it was the only the 7 am ride that let you go onto the beaches. It was well worth it and our guide Teresa could not have been more informative. It was nice to see another part of Bermuda on horseback.

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Gorgeous rides on beautiful horses”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A group of us recently went on a group ride with Spicelands Riding Centre in Bermuda. It was a fun, safe and gorgeous activity on beautiful horses. We went up a trail and over to the beach, the view was spectacular. The horses were gentle and very well cared for. Our guide was terrific and it ended up also being a bit of a nature tour with him pointing out some of the unique plants and trees. I would highly recommend this trip.

1 Thank 1cw
Hamilton, Bermuda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Kids can have fun 2 !”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My daughter just spent an hour and a bit with one of the office staff Miss Natasha . Our daughter is only 5 and could not ride due to her age and it being unsafe as she was so little . It makes sense. so she offered to watch her while my husband and I took the beach trail and what an amazing ride that was. The beaches were beautiful and the trail guide was awesome ( Brandon) . So upon my arrive back who do I find having a pony ride with Miss Natasha . Who my daughter had so much fun and so did I ! Great place they are so accommodating and very happy to help you out ! You should go if you get a chance. we luv Team Spice lands the are the best !

2 Thank Jahdea D
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Long Overdue Review - Great!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My family (who lives in BDA full time) and I went to Spicelands for some horse fun. My sister, who rides competitively, even enjoyed it. They take you through a neighborhood to my favorite beach on the island. The guides say "we are not really supposed to take you on to the beach, but ..." but I see horses on this particular beach every time I am there laying out or swimming.

There was an older couple on the tour that did not fair so well - the route that the horses take is rather bumpy and the horses have to jump and go uphill slightly at some points. This couple had clearly never been on a horse before and kept on almost falling off.

All in al, a great experience for locals and tourists alike.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank KristySW
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Trail Ride with Wonderful Guide”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My cousin and I got more than our moneys worth after an hour and a half of trail riding with our instructor Teresa. Despite it being our first time, and some bad nerves when we first saw the horses, we had an incredible experience! We were entirely comfortable and in good hands. I can't imagine a better experience and at a better price. The trail was gorgeous and the company was great. Highly recommend!

Visited March 2014