“Great family memory” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spicelands Riding Centre

Spicelands Riding Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Spicelands is the home of Bermuda's Premiere Trail Rides. We have been sharing our beautiful horses and spectacular Island with our guests for more that 40years. Come ride with us & learn about the history of the railway trail, the fauna & flora and lots of other little tid bits! We offer a selection of rides so an absolute novice or an experienced rider can enjoy the experience. Special Rides for proposals, weddings or celebrations can be arranged. Book securely on line or email us for more information.
Mansfield, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great family memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We visited Bermuda by cruise ship and booked an hour and half ride at Spicelands with my wife and three teenage daughters. The experience could not have gone any better. Our Guide Brendan was incredible. He was full of Bermuda facts in information, as well as a great photographer with my camera while he rode bareback on his horse. We visited trails and down to the beach which was awesome. Well worth the money! All the staff was very polite and the horses were well kept.

Jim B

2 Thank James B

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience! Beautiful way to experience the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

On honeymoon, my husband and I did the early morning ride on the beach in a group of 10. It was aweseome! I wholly recommend it. Seeing the beaches this way early in our trip was really cool, and we got to go in the water with the horses. I was a bit nervous on the horse but the staff was very alert to any issues and helpful. Very memorable experience.

2 Thank M M
Cheshire, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Professionally Run, Fun Riding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Horses looked really well looked after and loved. Superb and friendly guide (who kindly took lots of pics on his mobile) who told me so much about the island, the culture, the plants and what views there were! The horse thoroughly enjoyed being in the sea. Would recommend this experience for all.

2 Thank Gill B
Atlanta, GA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

We just returned from out visit in Bermuda and while we were there, we did an hour and a half ride with Spicelands. It was great! It was just my husband and I on our ride so were able to canter a bit more than a normal group ride (our instructor said). We went through lots of trails, down to the beach, on some roads, all over! I had never ridden a horse so it was a new experience. I would have been fine with an hour ride, rather than 1.5 hours, but it was fun. Our guide (can't remember her name!) was excellent! She was very friendly and told us all about the places we were going, about the horses, she had my camera the whole ride so she took like 100 pictures of the scenery and us on the horses. We paid $270 for the two of us for a 3:00pm, 1.5 hour ride. It would have been more expensive if we would have booked it through our hotel (Fairmont Southampton). The horses were very well tamed. We had a great time!

1 Thank traveler12Atlanta_GA
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

My boyfriend and I were visiting Bermuda via a cruise. We wanted to do something what wasn't part of the "ships activities" and preferred something we could book independently. This was an EXCELLENT choice. My boyfriend is not so much of an animal person and he was so pleased with the experience!! We booked a private ride with Brandon, not only did we enjoy his company he took some AMAZING pictures! This is definitely a one of a kind adventure in which you will have great time surrounded by BEAUTIFUL scenery.

Visited June 2014