One of the reasons why I booked Newstead was the golf package - you play at 3 different golf courses in 3 days includes breakfast and complimentary shuttle across the harbor (to city of Hamilton) and great amenities, too. It was a lot more affordable than other places I looked into which were located beach front. I'm glad I booked it here because their rooms were actually renovated recently - love the contemporary look!
The hotel - we booked a one bedroom suite which was located in front of the harbor and separated from the main hotel rooms - yes, we had our own little house with limestone roofs! The room was spacious and clean. Though, I don't get why there was a glass wall between the bathroom and main room.. with blinds.. so if you want to flash your significant other, DO IT! LOL.
Location - It's located about half hr from the airport and very close to all the golf courses. There's free water taxi at the hotel dock station that takes you across the harbor to the city of Halmiton where you can visit local shops, eat, walk around.
Beach - Since it's located on the harbor side, the hotel also gives you free shuttle service by car to the beach (opposite side of the island about 5 mins driving). We used their sister hotel: Coco Reef's beach. A great secluded private beach - MUST VISIT! Beautiful beach, great place for lunch, and they even give you towels!
Golf - great golf courses for you to select from (make sure to play Port Royal).. and they give you free shuttle service to the course! Just let them know in advance.. they even store your golf clubs so you can avoid taking it back and forth to the room.
Food- our package included breakfast every morning at Blu's which we also had dinner in our last day. The food is actually really good.. but you need to make reservations!
SPA - WOW.. one of the best massages we ever had. We had the "golfers massage" which was the perfect way to end this trip after 3 long days of golf!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish