We arrived Christmas week & wanted to use the pool, however the water was ice cold. For some reason the day before we left the pool heater was turn on & we were able to use the pool only one day of our trip which was disappointing. Also, breakfast for the money was not very good. We book a room on line with 2 double bed however when we arrived we were told there was only a room with a king size bed availble. They hotel was not full & they could have done something to change our room. The location was very good but if I would return to Bermuda I would chose a hotel on a beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish