Was here in March, we happened to have windy rainy weather for the entire four days we were there, but we heard the week before was hot and sunny. This resort has a nice view of the bay and the downtown shops that lay across, but no beach. To get anywhere is not convenient or timely by bus so we took taxis everywhere. We spent a lot of time in the hot tub by the pool which was very nice we enjoyed that, it was too cold for the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Easy Market Spa, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish