“Pleasant Surprise”

Add it.
The Art House Gallery
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 June 2001

It was on my honeymoon that my husband and I discovered Joan Forbes. I was drawn to her watercolour prints sold in the shops in Hamilton. My husband and I were on a scooter exploring the island when we saw a sign for her gallery. He stopped the scooter and parked in front of this beautiful yellow house with these tall cyprus trees extending to the sky and colourful garden. Inside the house we found more wonderful prints and original paintings we did not see in the gift shops. The sales lady inside the gallery was very helpful, she even signed a print not signed by the artist. Actually to our surprise the sales lady was actually Joan Forbes. We were happy to learn that she use to live in Toronto and now doing very well in Bermuda.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member