Stayed her eon a walking holiday. Good central location on Bermuda. Bus stop at end of road.
Hotel decor is a bit old fashioned - but maybe all the hotels are? However, all the necessary facilities were there. Staff very helpful and good service. Food was very nice apart from 1st night there (Tues ) - Island buffet. Also BBQ night on Thurs was reported as poor so we went out. Rest of the meals were delicious and good quality. Enough to choose from for a week. Lunch was great too. Breakfast was a bit boring. All about eggs which they didn't do very well!
No bath, just shower - but need to conserve water so no problem. Bed was very bouncy - felt like water bed - wasn't. Shower a bit low in pressure. Lovely balcony with excellent views and the birds visit when you sit out.
Beach is a bit small but lovely location. Down lots of steps - may be a problem for some.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish