My wife and I stayed at the Coco Reef for four nights in mid-August while our four kids were at camp back in the USA. We had never been to Bermuda, but the short flight from Boston on JetBlue made us decide to travel here. And we are very happy we did so!
Bermuda is an extremely friendly island, and the Coco Reef was an extremely pleasant hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful. The hotel itself is beautiful. The restaurant view is tremendous – right on the ocean. We had lunch there a few times (much cheaper than dinner!) and it was terrific each time. The beach is very, very nice. Coco Reef is very close to water – compared to the adjacent Elbow Beach Hotel where a trip from their lobby to beach front is a major effort. We also had dinner once at the adjacent EB Hotel – we just walked 5 minutes along the beach sand and we arrived at the Elbow Beach Hotel beachfront restaurant (expensive but worth the price – their outdoor sand-front bistro is best value).
Coco Reef’s rooms are very pleasant but not huge – but the key is the incredible view of the ocean water framed by palm trees – each morning this was an incredible sight. Maid service was very good. And the hotel price includes a hot breakfast buffet.
We are cautious so we did NOT ride scooters – but the bus to/from Hamilton gores right past the front of the hotel – which is a 7-minute walk from the hotel entrance to that main street. $12 for a day-pass to all buses and ferries was a great deal, and we saw the whole island this way.
Four days on Bermuda was sufficient to relax on the beach and also traverse the entire island and learn the unique history – it was a great 4 days and we highly recommend the Coco Reef.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Beachfront Hotel located on Bermuda's magnificent South Shore, just steps from the beautiful pink sand beach and only 10 minutes from Hamilton.Coco Reef "Bermuda's Best Beach Resort". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coco Reef Resort Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Coco Reef Hotel Bermuda
- Coco Reef Paget
- Coco Reef Bermuda
- Coco Reef Resort Bermuda Paget Parish