This was our first trip to Bermuda. Nina and I stayed at Greenbank for 5 nights and we are so glad that we did. Folks make reservations well in advance yet Cindy managed to accommodate our last minute plans - in the end we only had to change cottages once. Taking the ferry into Hamilton (with visitors and local residents) and onward by bus or ferry to other spots including beaches, St. George's and Dockyards, was so pleasant. Coming back with a few groceries and take-away food in time to watch the sunset was a real treat for us, and when we stayed in Hamilton after the last ferry it was easy to catch Bus #8 and walk a few blocks to Salt Kettle. Arrangements were made for us to share a taxi to the airport on our departure day. We cannot imagine staying anywhere else on our next visit to Bermuda..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenbank is a Bermudian Guest House which has been in the Ashton family for over fifty years. The property has a majestic view of the islands in the Little Sound and is set in the tranquil peninsula of Salt Kettle. All of the rooms and cottages have a private patio. Although you won't hear any sounds of bikes and cars at Greenbank, you are only two minutes away from the City of Hamilton by ferry. The bus route is within half a mile and the ride to Hamilton would take about 7 minutes. The central location and peaceful surroundings make this a perfect spot for a Bermuda holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Greenbank Guest House and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenbank Guest House And Cottages Hotel Paget
- Greenbank Guest House And Cottages Bermuda/Paget Parish