The Greenbank offers lovely studio apartments on the bay. The views are fantastic and the facility is really kept up very well. Melanie took over running Greenbank during our stay and we look forward to seeing her again! A great hostess. Greenbank offers a very peaceful Bermuda experience.
Of course, it's worth noting that the Greenbank offers a different kind of hotel experience. You're not downtown, and restaurants are not exactly close by, but taxis and buses are fairly cheap on the island (especially compared to the pricing of everything else!) and the Salt Kettle ferry is just one block away. We found that the Greenbank lends itself well to grocery shopping and then cooking in the apartment, where cookware is provided. If you'd rather have a late dinner in Hamilton after the ferry stops servicing Salt Kettle, a taxi back is only about $20 (again, cheap in Bermuda!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greenbank is a Bermudian Guest House which has been in the Ashton family for over fifty years. The property has a majestic view of the islands in the Little Sound and is set in the tranquil peninsula of Salt Kettle. All of the rooms and cottages have a private patio. Although you won't hear any sounds of bikes and cars at Greenbank, you are only two minutes away from the City of Hamilton by ferry. The bus route is within half a mile and the ride to Hamilton would take about 7 minutes. The central location and peaceful surroundings make this a perfect spot for a Bermuda holiday! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Greenbank Guest House and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenbank Guest House And Cottages Hotel Paget
- Greenbank Guest House And Cottages Bermuda/Paget Parish