I had family stay here for my wedding and this is what I discovered:
- There is no phone in the room so I couldn't get in touch with my family
- No internet - this is a basic amenity that should be there
- No coffee filters with an old coffee machine
- Reminded me of dorm rooms
- Small showers with slow running water. Slow running toilets
- Room needed major updating
- air conditioner made a lot of noise at night
- When I checked out it took about 1 hour as the host had to manually add the totals
- The restaurant refused a discount even when we showed the key. When I complained it was because it was my fault for not telling the host to add the name to the list of discounts.
- They were not accomodating to add a third person to one room
- They didn't organize a cab when I requested it. If the host could not be found then nothing was done, even though we had to rush to get to the airport. I had to call a cab myself.
- You had to wait for the host to be there for any service. At times I was told to "go and look for her". This includes checking out.
- The price for the stay is not worth the value. They should not be charging as much as they are.
Overall I had a stressful experience and do NOT RECOMMEND to stay here. You are better off paying a little bit more for better quality of rooms and service.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Paraquet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Paraquet Bermuda/Paget Parish