“Nice place on the beach”

Mickey's Beach Bistro and Bar
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Paget Parish
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This restaurant is located right on Elbow beach. I've been there twice. It's expensive but I've been happy with it.

There are a couple of things I would change anyway. Hamburgers are a little too small for their price (also considering the location) and the staff is not very smily. At least not everybody. Some waiters are very nice and accommodating (I remember only the name of a lady, Alina). Others were a little more rude.

In any case a nice place to eat, will recommend it!

There are newer reviews for Mickey's Beach Bistro and Bar

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The restaurant was very crowded, we ate on the bar. They had many menu choices, mostly Italian influence with an island flair. They have smaller portions of the entrees if you chose to go that way. The bartender answered our questions about traveling to the Naval Yard.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This is one of my fav places to hang out with friends. You are right in the beach sipping the best served cocktails on the island. Absolutely chilled out and a great getaway from busy routines. A must for the food drinks n views.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've been to Mickey's a few times and it's definitely a lovely place to eat. The restaurant is situated at Elbow beach and is quite literally, on the beach! Because it is placed on the beach you get spectacular views at night as the sun is going down and the sound of the sea whilst you're eating gives the whole restaurant a beautiful atmosphere. One of the times we've visited the service has been a bit slow but this wasn't a consistent problem so don't let it put you off at all. The food itself is of a good quality but personally for me it isn't an overly exciting menu and is quite simple. However, everything i've tried has always been delicious and as previously mentioned, the atmosphere just takes the whole experience to another level. The decor of the seating area itself is simple but charming but the kitchen area is more of a casual beachy scene which isn't a problem, but does detract slightly from the rest of the restaurant. Overall though i would definitely recommend this restaurant, particularly to those looking for a wedding reception venue or to those on holiday

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The food was simply amazing here! Even basic things were so delicious and flavorful. The service was great and we sat quite literally one step away from being on the beach. My husband and I typically do not like touristy/resort restaurants but this one really is great for everyone. It's quaint, beautiful and delicious.

We had several locals recommend including our caterer for our wedding, so that meant a must-stop for me and we are excited to take people back in the future.