Robin's Nest
US$849
US$447
US$296
Groupon.com
Elbow Beach, Bermuda(Paget Parish)
US$974
Hotels.com
Fourways Inn(Paget Parish)
TripAdvisor
Dawkin's Manor(Paget Parish)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 October 2012

After staying at two different hotels in Bermuda I was looking for a place where I could go alone and feel comfortable and safe. After studying the options I came up with five places that looked like they would be suitable for my needs. From the five I settled on Robin's Nest and have been rewarded with accommodations that are extremely clean and well maintained. The pool is lovely with beautiful floral surroundings. The studio apartment has everything needed for a wonderful vacation. Best of all the owners are friendly and more than willing to answer questions, offer suggestions and assure that visitors are well taken care of. I've gone to Robin's Nest a number of times and would recommend it to anyone looking for a friendly, affordable, comfortable, clean place to stay in "another world" where you'll settle in right away and soon be enjoying everything to see and do in beautiful Bermuda.

Room Tip: You will not be disappointed with any of the units as they are all lovely. The top 4 look down to the ocean and the bottom 4 to the pool. All offer beautiful views of the sky and stars at night and I enjoy looking at the white rooftops sparkling in the area and the pastel colors of the homes.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 40904Carol696
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Robin's Nest was recommended by a friend. Was a bit skeptical staying at a B&B. But wow, am I glad I did. The room was huge, beautiful marble floors and updated bathroom. Comforts of home with cozy bed. Spotlessly clean inside and out. Beautiful gardens, peaceful pool area and quiet neighborhood. Easy access to the city on moped, less than 5 min ride into town. Family owners were very helpful and a gracious hosts. I will most definitely stay here on my next visit.

Room Tip: ask for a corner room on top floor for beautiful viewa
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Zax725
Reviewed 16 April 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Robin's nest north of Hamilton near Spanish Point in Bermuda. The care and attention we received made us feel like we were staying at a five star hotel. The accomodations were spotlessly clean, comfortable and made us feel like we were staying at home. We stayed in one of the upper apartments and had a lovely view of the ocean and pool located on the manicured grounds. Renee took care of our every need from fresh laundry, a drive to the bus depot and to seek medical attention when my wife fell on the road. The location is near Spanish Point, a small grocery and the bus lines for easy travel. We chose to walk the 20 minutes each day into Hamilton to catcht the bus at the main terminal then take a cab ($10) upon our return at night. This location is in a quiet residential neighborhood away from the noise and confusion of the city. Relax by the pool, on your balcony with a meal cooked in your own kitchen if you choose. All the comforts of home are provided and you will return. After the care and attention we received, we will definitely return to Bermuda for a third time and we can only hope there are availabilities at the Robin's nest for us. Our daughter is going in Aug. and we are insisting that she stay with Renee.

Room Tip: Purchase groceries at the local store to save a few bucks--they sell wine and spirits as well. Take a cab at night as the neighborhood is dark and there is no shoulder for refuge on the road. Walk past the grocery store and visit the Admiralty Park where you can hike, swim, snorkel and take beautiful pictures. If you leave the laundry (sheets and towels) outside your door, Renee will replace them with fresh supplies. We can't thank Renee and her daughter enough for the prompt medical advice and transportation provided.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travelpapi153
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We stayed in upper floor studio apt, 1 of 8 units. Nice view of bay and down on pool overlooking neighborhood of white roofed pastel homes. Truly splendid. Short walk down hill one way to bus , other way to secluded Deep Bay cove, wonderful snorkeling or sea glass collecting. Owner Renee was very accommodating.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CMCBaltimoreMd
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We chose Bermuda for our anniversary "get away" and Robin's Nest was PERFECT. The owners saw to every possible thing we could desire and more. The view is so Bermuda and the pool was at our doorstep. There are amazing folks who say hello as you go down the path for walks. The ocean can be seen from your balcony and the beach is a short stroll away. Thank you Dean and Robin's Nest ....we'll return soon.

Room Tip: All rooms have great views. We were in #3 on the top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple