All reviewsjean mariewonderful hostslocation was perfectbus stopcomplimentary tourcommon lounge areahibiscus suitehorseshoe bayhome away from homevisit bermudasnorkeling gearsouth shore beachesthree nightseasy accesswonderful staybeach chairsbeautiful island
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is a great place to stay located near Horseshoe Bay beach and Gibbs Hill lighthouse. Some wonderful restaurants within walking distance and the accommodation was spotless and very comfortable. There was nothing it didn't have to make our vacation perfect. Russell and Jean-Marie are wonderful hosts and could not do enough to ensure we had a fabulous time. We will definitely return and thoroughly recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 7 November 2016

This excellent location was close to all of our favorite spots, and being away from the congestion of hotel lobbies, etc. made for a much more enjoyable vacation. Our hosts (Jean-Marie & Russell) were outstanding, and looked after our every need...can't wait to book our return visit!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Russell and Jean Marie are wonderful hosts - this is a great value for the price. Easy to get to Horseshoe Bay Beach; good location for getting to other parts of the island. Would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Pineapple room was very nice - outdoor patio was also great- does have road noise from Middle Road
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annebussel
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I am a Bermudian living overseas. Went to see family and friends and selected this accommodation. I was not disappointed. Jean-Marie and Russell Wade ( the owners) due to an emergency, were not present when we arrived, but made sure we were taken care off by the housekeeper, Mrs. Wolfe. Jean-Marie arranged our transport to and from the airport. For the price of staying in Bermuda I was happy that I did not have to pay over $150 a nite. My room(s) were the size of a 1 B/R apartment. The surroundings and garden settings made it feel warm and cozy. Beautifully cleaned and quiet. If you have problems walking on the narrow roads, Mrs. Wade is of great help. If you don't mind a short walk there are bus-stops. My suggestion is to ask Mrs. Wade about getting you some a book of tickets (depending on your length of stay) We were able to get around the island on bus, to the beach, Dockyard, St. George and the city where we spent enjoying Harbor Nights, meeting Bermudians and seeing the Gombey dancers. Overall, I had a wonderful time and when I return I will always stay with the Wades'

Room Tip: Hibiscus larger Suite for 2 Adults and a child. Pineapple suite (2 guest) overlooks a beautiful garden. Shared lounge
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016

My boyfriend and I attended a wedding in Bermuda, and we did not want to spend all of our money on a place to stay. When we found the Wade's Garden Inn, we were so happy to find a nearby place to stay that would not break the bank. The Pineapple Suite was perfect for cooking small meals and comfortably lounging around. Jean-Marie and Russell unfortunately were not there during our stay, but made us feel at home nonetheless with small gifts, setting up a complimentary tour of the area, and arranging for us to go grocery shopping. We had an amazing trip!

Disclaimer: Do not order pedal bikes to navigate around the island as it is very hilly and the roads have terrible visibility.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple