“Great View” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$50.00*
and up
Famous Homes and Hideaways Cruise in Bermuda
More attraction details
Owner description: The oldest cast iron lighthouse in the world provides breathtaking views of the Bermuda shoreline.
Sykesville, Maryland
117 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 228 helpful votes
“Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

This was our 2nd visit to the lighthouse and it is still a great experience. Walk to the top and duck your head as you exit onto the catwalk. Great views of Bermuda!!

Houston, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Worth the $2.50”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Neat place at the highest point on the island. You have to be ready to climb 185 stairs to get to the top where you can go outside and have a fantastic view of the island. We took our scooter there and were not disappointed.

2 Thank Jeff5123
Walnut Creek, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Worth the Climb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Amazing views from the top, it's a 'must do' on Bermuda! You get 360 degree views and seeing Bermuda from high up makes you really appreciate how beautiful it is!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank islandgirl3374
Toronto, Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

A good spot to stop in while in Bermuda. Great views of the Island when you get to the top. The dining room is also a great spot for lunch.

Elizabethtown
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What a beautiful view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

We took a bus to get to the Lighthouse which took a little longer because it was not a "special pink bus" that they had running for cruise ship passengers. We got off a bit before and had to walk quite a bit to get to the actual lighthouse. The fee to climb to the top was reasonable. It was by far the tallest lighthouse I've ever been in (I am deathly afraid of heights). I was comfortable until I got to the top and looked at the part of the lighthouse you can climb on outside. It was a little rusty and I let my fear get the best of me. I couldn't go out. My husband did though and some of the pictures he got were absolutely breath-taking. It is one of the best views of the island and we would highly recommend it!

Visited April 2013