Bermuda is exceptional and beautiful and this is one of the most beautiful spots. Walking in the door and seeing the view throught the windows takes my breath away every time I visit (5 times so far). All of the amenities with a very relaxed atmosphere. Not a lot of glitz and glamour but the grounds and rooms are beautiful, the food delicious (and what a view while you eat!) and the beach small but gorgeous. Due to the sandbar, the sea is calm and you feel like you are floating in a giant pool. The offshore reef (which you can walk to at low tide) is great snorkeling, loved the giant purple fans.
On our fifth trip we made the "mistake" of bringing our kids after four trips of just me and my husband. It was only a mistake because they fell in love with it as much as we did! Now we probably cannot go back without them ;) It is a medium sized property so no large kids programs but my children (10 and 12) were ecstatic with the pool, snorkeling right off the beach, virgin frozen drinks, the floats in the ocean, the game room and super friendly staff. Just enough to keep them busy and happy. There was a bonfire & s'more party after dinner, just a little something to add to the kid's experience. They also loved scootering around just like we do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish