My husband and I had just spent our honeymoon at Pomano from 16 - 21 April 2012. I had never been on the island before and his last trip was approx. 20 years ago. We had met Tom Lamb at the AAA travel show in Foxboro Mass and it was his information that convinced us that we would honeymoon at Pompano. When we arrived Larry (his brother and Manager) took our bags up to our room - a room that they had upgraded from the rooms higher up on the hill to one directly on the water. We also had vouchers for the day spa as well as for the golf course. We had the breakfast/dinner plan and although we had thought of doing a restaurant swap one of the nights, the food at Pompano was so good we just kept eating there! The ENTIRE staff - Patti, Larry, Lynn, Greg, Velda, George (who makes one hell of a margarita), all went above and beyond in service, attitude and accomodations. The nightly entertainment in the lounge was great and although I did not get a chance too, a couple from Ontario we had befriended had caught their own fish which were cooked up by the chef for their dinner that night! We are already planning on going back and judging from the clientele of the hotel, many many people return year after year. It is a beautiful, realxing place to vacation - you can do as much (or as little) as you'd like and still have a wonderful time!.
MANY MANY thanks to Larry and crew for making our honeymoon one very, VERY special trip that we won't soon forget! Marilyn R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish