Often you read reviews that show five stars and you wonder what is going on. The family-owned Pompano Beach Club has really earned its stripes. They value service and any traveler going for a vacation deserves it. The service is impeccable and friendly -- from the moment you arrive and are given a tour of the property, Your bags are in your room when the tour has ended. Our room was spotless and the property is cleaned daily. The beach is private and protected by a sandbar so the water is quite shallow as you walk out. You can snorkel from the beach or lounge at water's edge. The water is so clear that you can see the fish from your room. We ate on the meal plan and the food was excellent -- this coming from picky New Yorkers! Be sure to have an evening cocktail outside while the sun sets. This is a smaller property that caters to families, returning couples and friends, golfers, and honeymooners. My wife commented that there wasn't a bikini on the beach but I think the message here is that you can be yourself, enjoy yourself, and choose to make new friends or not -- it is low key and serene.That said, the bar can be lively and there is great entertainment some evenings. The management will take you right to the main road in a van so you can take a bus wherever you want. If you have the time to get out you should because the island is quite beautiful and public buses are a great way to see the sights. They are well-maintained and inexpensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 75 room beachfront resort has been owned and operated by the Lamb family since 1956. It offers extensive recreational facilities, a breathtaking oceanfront setting, gourmet cuisine, spacious oceanview accommodations, a casual, relaxed atmosphere and personalized, caring service, with Bermudian hospitality that is second to none. The resort overlooks Bermuda's southwest coast and attracts lots of honeymooners, families and couples (especially golfers, watersports enthusiasts and those looking for R&R). Come see why so many of their guests return year after year! The owner-managers are hands-on and passionate about the service they give their guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pompano Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pompano Beach Club Hotel Southampton
- Pompano Beach Hotel
- Pompano Beach Resort
- Pompano Beach Club Bermuda/Southampton Parish